Bundesliga 2020/2021 Ongoing Thread

I'm really going to miss Jerome Boateng, of all the departing players.
Boateng is a German legend. You know how I feel about great German players. I got that Bayern Boateng jersey this season. In my closet with all the tags for WC, UCL, etc. Last chance for that this year. Should have got a Lahm when I had a chance and not easy to find. Still looking for a used one.

Lewandowski can't catch a break.

It was over until it wasn't!

Just watched at Happy Hour, had to get Monaco GP quali in first but was rewarded!

I guarantee my daughter slipped off her seat after he scored and removed his shirt...

Boateng is a German legend. You know how I feel about great German players. I got that Bayern Boateng jersey this season. In my closet with all the tags for WC, UCL, etc. Last chance for that this year. Should have got a Lahm when I had a chance and not easy to find. Still looking for a used one.

I think you both deserve my sincere thanks.

I was a little hesitant at taking over 4.5 (because I only did it about 5 other times this year) but it was as easy money as the last time.

I cry at night knowing your team will not play again competitively until August but I have high hopes to afford a new mortgage when they open up again.

Although I will never actively root for them to win a game unless they are playing Manchester United, I love them dearly!

God Fucking Bless Bayern Munich

Bundesliga 2 final games on now. Holstein needs a win for promotion. Up 1-0 at halftime. After what they did to Bayern in the Pokal want them to get promoted. What a season that would be:

1) Beat Bayern in the Pokal.
2) Make Pokal semi finals.
3) Get promoted to top flight.

Bundesliga 2 final games on now. Holstein needs a win for promotion. Up 1-0 at halftime. After what they did to Bayern in the Pokal want them to get promoted. What a season that would be:

1) Beat Bayern in the Pokal.
2) Make Pokal semi finals.
3) Get promoted to top flight.
Darmstadt leveled.

Darmstadt ahead 2-1 now.
They totally fucked up. Greuther Furth qualifies after scoring 3 goals when down a man. Crazy finish. Holstein still in the qualifying game vs Cologne though.

Another Anthony Martial for them? Just saying. Coman looked good early and at the end of the season, but in the middle not so much.

You see Roma interested in Weghorst? Why would he go there? At Wolfsburg he gets UCL next season.

P.S. I guess this thread is open now for transfers since season over. We'll start a new one in August.

Another Anthony Martial for them? Just saying. Coman looked good early and at the end of the season, but in the middle not so much.

You see Roma interested in Weghorst? Why would he go there? At Wolfsburg he gets UCL next season.

P.S. I guess this thread is open now for transfers since season over. We'll start a new one in August.
This thread has had a good run.

I would not understand why Weghorst would leave the Wolves after they clinched 4th. I would be utterly disappointed. He is a top player and is never talked about. He will only increase his goals year-over-year. What’s incredible about him is he is a big man and has incredible footwork and control with the ball.

Chelsea and BVB rumored to want Weghorst too

I think you both deserve my sincere thanks.

I was a little hesitant at taking over 4.5 (because I only did it about 5 other times this year) but it was as easy money as the last time.

I cry at night knowing your team will not play again competitively until August but I have high hopes to afford a new mortgage when they open up again.

Although I will never actively root for them to win a game unless they are playing Manchester United, I love them dearly!

God Fucking Bless Bayern Munich
Perhaps start rooting for the real Reds…of Bavaria. Trust me, you’ll love it, Ralph. You already root for the wrong Sox lolz.

This man was amazing this season. The Wolves need to keep him happy. Don’t know if they’d keep both Weghorst and Lacroix though. You may think I’m a homer @MrFlyingV but this guy was the best CB in the Bundesliga this season.

Perhaps start rooting for the real Reds…of Bavaria. Trust me, you’ll love it, Ralph. You already root for the wrong Sox lolz.
Brotha I would if I could. I was born in Mass and still have family up there. I always loved Steven Gerrard and when Henry bought LFC it was the icing on the cake. LFC‘s near EPL championship misses reminded me of the Red Sox in every decade before 2004.

I appreciate the offer and will always root for Bayern to score goals. But I’m afraid that is all.