Bundesliga 2020/2021 Ongoing Thread

Yeah, I sure as hell can't afford to stay in Osterreich.
Vienna is ridiculously expensive. One of the nicest places I’ve visited.

Salzburg is close enough to Munich that you can take a day trip there, see all the Mozart shit.

Knew this was coming. So is Dortmund really the only threat to Bayern next season now?

Knew this was coming. So is Dortmund really the only threat to Bayern next season now?

I’m actually okay with selling Cuisance, Sarr, Sule, Tolisso. I’m torn on Coman. If his wage demands don’t come down, then yeah, sell him now and make some money. I’m still a proponent of Marc Roca. I don’t want him sold.

Chuopo got his extension yesterday I think. Deserved in my opinion. Kimmich and Goretzka hopefully extend soon.

RB have a ton of cash now. I hope they use it and bring in some talent.

RB have a ton of cash now. I hope they use it and bring in some talent.
They need to redo the defense and find a striker. Hopefully keep Sabitzer rumored to be Tottenham bound.

Holstein Kiel getting run over by Koln. Ran out of gas. 3 chances to get promoted and blew them all :doh:

Good luck to him. I hope Bayern crushes them should they meet.
He actually sucked for Bayern last season. Was involved in most of the bad goals allowed. Maybe they will use him at midfield where he wants to play.

Watched some Under 21 European Championship yesterday, Germany vs Denmark quarterfinals. A Mai sighting there. Gave up an attrocious penalty in extra time but Germany survived penalties. French had both Konate/Upamacano starting on defense. Interesting. Those two not good enough for French senior Euro squad, but worse Leipzig defenders Halzenburg/Klosterman are good enough for Germany. French must have a deep defense.