Bundesliga 2020/2021 Ongoing Thread

This man was amazing this season. The Wolves need to keep him happy. Don’t know if they’d keep both Weghorst and Lacroix though. You may think I’m a homer @MrFlyingV but this guy was the best CB in the Bundesliga this season.

With that UCL money they should be able to keep both.

Relegation Playoff 1st Leg today: Holstein Kiel vs Cologne 9:30 AM PST on ESPN+.

I just don’t understand why Glasner would take the Eintracht job after the Wolves clinched a UCL slot.

I just don’t understand why Glasner would take the Eintracht job after the Wolves clinched a UCL slot.

Coaches decisions have been odd all season.

Kiel pulled it off today. Got the road goal and the win. Just need a result Saturday.
Köln had chances and squandered them. On another note, nice to see Fin Bartels playing for Kiel, which is where he's from.

Award is based on fan vote. Lewey has some haters.
Must be. I would not be surprised if many Germans are bitter Müller's record was broken, and broken by a foreigner. I like what Müller said afterwards, along the lines of 'If you have a chance of scoring, you do it.' Said he was surprised RL hadn't broken it earlier considering how many attempts he had the couple matches prior.

Last edited:
Köln had chances and squandered them. On another note, nice to see Fin Bartels playing for Kiel, which is where he's from.
It is nice for Bartels. One player I knew from Kiel when I first saw them. Kiel is in a German State, one of 3 states, that never have had a team in the Bundesliga. I think they said if they make they will the 57 team to make it.

Award is based on fan vote. Lewey has some haters.

Must be. I would not be surprised if many Germans are bitter Müller's record was broken, and broken by a foreigner. I like what Müller said afterwards, along the lines of 'If you have a chance of scoring, you do it.' Said he was surprised RL hadn't broken it earlier considering how many attempts he had the couple matches prior.
I think's probably more to do with people hating Bayern Munich than Lewy himself.

Plus, don't underestimate the power of Dortmund fans to flood the votes.

Boateng is a German legend. You know how I feel about great German players. I got that Bayern Boateng jersey this season. In my closet with all the tags for WC, UCL, etc. Last chance for that this year. Should have got a Lahm when I had a chance and not easy to find. Still looking for a used one.
My buddy facetimed me from Munich, trinkt große Biere um schön Frauen walking into the stadium for a match. I wanted to be there sooooo bad. Looked incredible.

My buddy facetimed me from Munich, trinkt große Biere um schön Frauen walking into the stadium for a match. I wanted to be there sooooo bad. Looked incredible.
Nice. I was there for a match in 2018. Pretty awesome place.