Bundesliga 2021/2022

EPL next season....blah. Dortmund keeps selling and that helps Bayern. Same with Leipzig. It is not Bayern fault. It is the teams behind them and Leipzig and Dortmund are big clubs. Wish they would keep some players. Much of Bayern roster has been hidden gems: Kimmich, Muller, Davies, Gnabry, Coman, Musiala, Boateng, Alaba to name a few. Sane they broke the bank finally. Lewey and Goretzka and Neuer they poached but early in their careers and then kept them. They have never signed a galazzo aka Neymar, Messi, Haaland, Ronaldo, Mbappe (soon).

Laimer signing looks serious now. Is this Nagelsmanns 4 wingback plan? Really need a number 6 though. Javi was a 6 and did not address that last year. Also, Kimmich. Guy cannot play 100% of every game. Need a little rotation here. And Kimmich is an 8. You watch his defense, he kind of just sticks his leg out chasing from behind. No 6 leaves huge gaping holes for the defense. Boateng, Alaba had to deal with that last year. This year the same with Upa and Hernandez. Actually, Upa seemed to get much better at end of the year. I still have hope for him he will be a good signing. Next year Upa, Hernandez, Pavard will rotate at center back and right back with Mazaraoui and Stanisic at right back.
I’m not a fan of acquiring Laimer.

@MrFlyingV I just bought a ticket to the Bayern match at Lambeau. I'll not need to tell my wife in a few weeks I'll be driving to WI for a day in July.

@MrFlyingV I just bought a ticket to the Bayern match at Lambeau. I'll not need to tell my wife in a few weeks I'll be driving to WI for a day in July.
Sweet. How much for the ticket? It cost me a lot in 2019. Around $200 on stubhub but I sat in the Bayern section.

$127 through Ticketmaster.
Good deal. In 2019 I found out the game was in Los Angeles after tickets sold so had to use stub hub. Some people I sat next to found out where the hotel was and got great pictures with the players.

Was reading Bayern has something called a "30+" rule where no one over 30 gets a contract more than 1 year. Muller at 32 just signed his 1 year contract. Neuer probably will too. Lewey won't and I hear Bayern now willing to sell him for $40 million. Make sure you watch the Wolfsburg game because it will be imo the last game ever for Lewandowski in a Bayern uniform. I bet he is sold not long after season ends. It was a hell of a run.

Was reading Bayern has something called a "30+" rule where no one over 30 gets a contract more than 1 year. Muller at 32 just signed his 1 year contract. Neuer probably will too. Lewey won't and I hear Bayern now willing to sell him for $40 million. Make sure you watch the Wolfsburg game because it will be imo the last game ever for Lewandowski in a Bayern uniform. I bet he is sold not long after season ends. It was a hell of a run.
So I won’t see him in Lambeau lol.

So I won’t see him in Lambeau lol.
Probably not...but no deal yet. But reading all the German media he wants out. But will Bayern sell. He has one more year on his contract and they could keep him. Might trade him for Frenkie De Jong as part of deal I heard too. 40 million transfer fee low. I'd sell for 60 to 65 million.

Probably not...but no deal yet. But reading all the German media he wants out. But will Bayern sell. He has one more year on his contract and they could keep him. Might trade him for Frenkie De Jong as part of deal I heard too. 40 million transfer fee low. I'd sell for 60 to 65 million.

As I have said in the past, why doesn't Stanisic play more?

Union looking good for Europa. Another great year for them. You think Kruse should have stayed there?

Brooks last game at Wolfsburg. I wonder if he will get another shot at USA team with the Robinson Achilles injury. Probably behind Richards and Long right now.

Terrible defense by Lucas in this game. Both goals him and Davies side.

Big news is Stuttgart won and Hertha lost. Hertha in relegation playoff and Stuttgart safe. Union and Freiburg in Europa. Freiburg really blew their chance for UCL with Leipzig tieing Bielefeld and taling off badly at end of season.