Bundesliga 2021/2022

Günter will get a lot of time for Germany going forward though. My favorite non-Bayern Bundesliga player is Nico Schlotterbeck (of course I am bias to Germans). Bayern dragged their feet on that. It is possible, and imo should be, that Schotterbeck and Sule should start for Germany in the World Cup. I have seen enough of Rudiger the last few years, and don't trust him.
Kostic is my favorite BuLi player not on Bayern. I would definitely like to see him on Bayern.

Kostic is my favorite BuLi player not on Bayern. I would definitely like to see him on Bayern.
I forgot I also love Wirtz too. Non-German, that is tough. Probably, Nkunku.

After today, it is all over. Now the transfer fun begins. I see Lewey willing to take a 100K pay cut to go to Barcelona. Next stop after that Real Salt Lake in MLS.....lol. Mbappe pulled a surprise today and La Liga already sueing PSG lol.

Bayern all over the map for transfers. Gravenberch they upped the offer (please yes), Dembele they may make a run at (please no), Laimer (please no), Kalajdzic (yes), Pogba (please no), Gnabry (yes maybe), Sane (sell if they could)

Now I am reading Lewey willing to take 9 million to play at Barca. He must really be pissed at Hainer and Brazzo and maybe Nags too. In retrospect, he did not have a great 2nd half of season. Neither did Muller, but something was not right there whatever it was. Muller just came out and said he loved Nag practices, because you needed to think a lot to understand them. Of course, Muller is the smartest guy on the team aside from maybe Neuer.

How bout them....errrrr Weghorst transfer to Burnley now? :facepalm:

Now I am reading Lewey willing to take 9 million to play at Barca. He must really be pissed at Hainer and Brazzo and maybe Nags too. In retrospect, he did not have a great 2nd half of season. Neither did Muller, but something was not right there whatever it was. Muller just came out and said he loved Nag practices, because you needed to think a lot to understand them. Of course, Muller is the smartest guy on the team aside from maybe Neuer.
I've heard that RL is not a fan of Nagelsmann's strategy and philosophy.

Just watched Hamburger game. Coming from behind to secure relegation playoff against Hertha. I will be rooting for Hamburger in that one and if they make the top league I will be rooting for them too. Bayern, Hamburger, and Hannover 96 are my German teams. Werder back up also.
Sorry about your Hamburger SV. Hertha survives.

I've heard that RL is not a fan of Nagelsmann's strategy and philosophy.
Heard that too. My worry about Lewandowski was that he was prolific in 1st half of season under Nags but not so much in 2nd half. We'll see how he is at Barca without Muller feeding him.