Bundesliga 2021/2022

Big news is Stuttgart won and Hertha lost. Hertha in relegation playoff and Stuttgart safe. Union and Freiburg in Europa. Freiburg really blew their chance for UCL with Leipzig tieing Bielefeld and taling off badly at end of season.
What a sad story Hertha has been the last few seasons.

Probably RL’s last match if I had to guess.
Probably, maybe Gnabry too. Two leading scorers. Lewey had a nice goal off the head from Muller. Stanisic scored his first ever of a header. Stanisic was not the problem on defense today. Had a great game. It was the other side that was a disaster. Not a good game from Phonsie again on both ends.

What a sad story Hertha has been the last few seasons.
Really sad and pathetic!! Pathetic like Schalke and Werder. Looks like it will be Werder or Hamburger in relegation playoffs. Darmstadt there too but they have the toughest game and need a Hamburger or Werder loss tommorrow.

Lewandowski confirmed in post game interview he wants out. So did Brazzo. Supposedly he has a deal with Barcelona but will Bayern sell? Let's hope if he goes to Barcelona he is the next Eden Hazzard. 34 next year. We'll see if he has any age dropoff. It is time for Bayern to get younger and get more depth. Gnabry too can be sold. I think there are better more consistent options than him. He was not good today. They are stuck with Sane who again was awful. Shanked a break away goal.....again. How many times have we seen that? Musiala needs to play a lot next season. He scored today but nulified by Phonsie running into and blocking the goalie.

Sule refused to travel today. What a sad finish. Sad season too. Anyone who doesn't want to be at Bayern can get the fuck out imo.

I’m hoping Schalke wins 2 Bundesliga today.
Just watched Hamburger game. Coming from behind to secure relegation playoff against Hertha. I will be rooting for Hamburger in that one and if they make the top league I will be rooting for them too. Bayern, Hamburger, and Hannover 96 are my German teams. Werder back up also.

Just watched Hamburger game. Coming from behind to secure relegation playoff against Hertha. I will be rooting for Hamburger in that one and if they make the top league I will be rooting for them too. Bayern, Hamburger, and Hannover 96 are my German teams. Werder back up also.
Hamburg woo hoo. Win 1-0 today versus Hertha in leg 1.

Kovac is back in the BuLi

Good signing. Not a half bad coach compared to Nagelsmann this season. Did win a double. Kohfeld total garbage so he had to go too.

Marco Rose sacked at Dortmund. Probably a good thing for both sides. They still finished second with Haaland missing a ton of games and the God awful personel on defense.

Marco Rose sacked at Dortmund. Probably a good thing for both sides. They still finished second with Haaland missing a ton of games and the God awful personel on defense.
I’m seeing that Terzic will be the coach again. Weird all around.

I’m seeing that Terzic will be the coach again. Weird all around.
I didn’t catch that part. Interesting. Dortmund could be a flop or successful next season. Big roster turnover. But someone has to replace Haaland just like Bayern has to replace Lewey. But i do like Adeyemi but he is not a striker imo.

Freiburg blew the Pokal. Had a man advantage, then two man advantage. Then Galace didn't even have to make a save in penalties :gaah:

Freiburg blew the Pokal. Had a man advantage, then two man advantage. Then Galace didn't even have to make a save in penalties :gaah:
Leipzig finally have their first trophy. If they lost a third Pokal Final that would’ve been pretty bad, especially after they bounced out of the EL embarrassingly.

I do feel bad for Günter. He is among my favorite non-Bayern players in the league.

I do feel bad for Günter. He is among my favorite non-Bayern players in the league.
Günter will get a lot of time for Germany going forward though. My favorite non-Bayern Bundesliga player is Nico Schlotterbeck (of course I am bias to Germans). Bayern dragged their feet on that. It is possible, and imo should be, that Schlotterbeck and Sule should start for Germany in the World Cup. I have seen enough of Rudiger the last few years, and don't trust him.

Leipzig finally have their first trophy. If they lost a third Pokal Final that would’ve been pretty bad, especially after they bounced out of the EL embarrassingly.
Nice to see Forsberg get a trophy. I am partial to Swedes in Europe also.