Bundesliga 2022/2023

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
DFB Pokal 1st round games for everyone on 7/28. That is really early. Bayern plays Manchester City on 7/24 in Green Bay. A little too close together have a big travel before that. They playing some body bag team from Koln, never heard of though. Season starting early this year?

Wout Weghorst from Wolfsburg to Burnley to Besiktas in less than a year :facepalm:

DFB Pokal 1st round games for everyone on 7/28. That is really early. Bayern plays Manchester City on 7/24 in Green Bay. A little too close together have a big travel before that. They playing some body bag team from Koln, never heard of though. Season starting early this year?

Winter world cup. I think all leagues are starting early, playing super compressed schedules, or both.

ESPN did a big feature on Bayern today and their challengers this year. Could be a much tighter Bundesliga this year.

Götze to Eintracht.

Mané, Gravenberch to Bayern

Haller rumored to BVB

I'm missing a bunch more. This is an active transfer window, and I didn't even mention the Polish diva.

Götze to Eintracht.

Mané, Gravenberch to Bayern

Haller rumored to BVB

I'm missing a bunch more. This is an active transfer window, and I didn't even mention the Polish diva.
Mazrouai (spelling) to Bayern too. The Polish Diva what can I say? full blown snowflake. Kahn mentioned again today he will honor his contract. Barcelona is paying $40 or fo geta bout it.

P.S. you may not get Lewandowski in Green Bay but now get Mane and Haaland lol.

Mazrouai (spelling) to Bayern too. The Polish Diva what can I say? full blown snowflake. Kahn mentioned again today he will honor his contract. Barcelona is paying $40 or fo geta bout it.

P.S. you may not get Lewandowski in Green Bay but now get Mane and Haaland lol.
It would be great if I saw the two new guys.

If Bayern get the €50m they are asking in one lump sum, they should just sell him. I saw a report Bayern players are tired of his act at this point.

It would be great if I saw the two new guys.

If Bayern get the €50m they are asking in one lump sum, they should just sell him. I saw a report Bayern players are tired of his act at this point.
I agree. Time to move on.

Not official yet
He got a big goal for Netherlands last week versus Wales and end of game one of his Burnley teammates from Wales barked at him and asks “why didn’t you fo that at Burnley?”. He pretty much refuses to play in The Championship next year. Only scored 2 goals for Burnley in 20 games. Bubble player for The Netherlands at this point.

I saw Bayern plays Leipzig in Super Cup on 7/30. Their Pokal 1st round games being moved to late August. Season coming fast.

I'm enjoying the Kane to Bayern rumors popping up for next season. Yes, please.
I saw that too. Summer 2023. I’d be shocked that it will happen…unless Spurs fall out of Top 4 next season. What do you make of the De Ligt pursuit? Pavard and Upa must be scratching their heads.

I saw that too. Summer 2023. I’d be shocked that it will happen…unless Spurs fall out of Top 4 next season. What do you make of the De Ligt pursuit? Pavard and Upa must be scratching their heads.
I don’t know about the De Ligt development. Seems like a ridiculously expensive expensive signing if it occurs. He’s good, but €90m good?