Bundesliga 2022/2023

Jude Bellingham signs with Real Madrid from Dortmund

Jude Bellingham signs with Real Madrid from Dortmund

It was expected he would leave, but Real Madrid? Was hoping he would go to EPL (not named Man City). Oh well. Helps Bayern unless Dortmund make some good signings like last year.

It was expected he would leave, but Real Madrid? Was hoping he would go to EPL (not named Man City). Oh well. Helps Bayern unless Dortmund make some good signings like last year.
Yeah, I think most expected Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, maybe Arsenal since he's English and they typically don't go to La Liga.

I'm just happy he isn't going to City or Liverpool.

Bayern seem to be stepping up their pursuit of Harry Kane. It would still surprise me if Kane left EPL when he is probably 3-4 seasons away from the all time goal scoring record, but i suppose crazier things have happened.

Bayern seem to be stepping up their pursuit of Harry Kane. It would still surprise me if Kane left EPL when he is probably 3-4 seasons away from the all time goal scoring record, but i suppose crazier things have happened.
True. Not sure where he'd go, I hope not City. Chelsea is a dumpster fire, Man Utd maybe, can't see Arsenal as not sure they'd need him plus the whole North London thing, Sol Campbell did it but still catches hell from Spurs supporters like 20+ years later, Newcastle maybe, doubt Liverpool.

True. Not sure where he'd go, I hope not City. Chelsea is a dumpster fire, Man Utd maybe, can't see Arsenal as not sure they'd need him plus the whole North London thing, Sol Campbell did it but still catches hell from Spurs supporters like 20+ years later, Newcastle maybe, doubt Liverpool.

United seems to be the consensus choice if he were to leave. Probably can eliminate Chelsea or Arsenal from contention.

They are pursuing but Spurs saying they are not selling this summer. I think yesterday. Looks like Spurs getting Madisson today.

Not City because of Haaland but there are rumors Real Madrid may trigger Haaland release clause...then maybe.

Bayern is going to dumpster dive. No one wants to sign with them. Probably end up with Fullkrug and hold out for next season.

Not City because of Haaland but there are rumors Real Madrid may trigger Haaland release clause...then maybe.
Real Madrid will go after Mbappe first, if they are going to spend

Or they can wait until next summer and get him free..lol

But he wants Madrid.