Bundesliga 2022/2023

I don’t know about the De Ligt development. Seems like a ridiculously expensive expensive signing if it occurs. He’s good, but €90m good?
Not that good. People worry about his weight (Sule?) too. Only 22 though. Remember Van Dyke didn't develop until he was 26.

Speaking of Lewandowski and Barcelona. Why does Barcelona need 9 guys for 3 positions up front? Let's see Dembele, DePay, Aubameyang, Raphinha, Lewandowksi (?). What kind of planning is that?

Not that good. People worry about his weight (Sule?) too. Only 22 though. Remember Van Dyke didn't develop until he was 26.

Speaking of Lewandowski and Barcelona. Why does Barcelona need 9 guys for 3 positions up front? Let's see Dembele, DePay, Aubameyang, Raphinha, Lewandowksi (?). What kind of planning is that?
It’s amazing to see how those clowns have brought that franchise down. Any team would want RL, but they have too many attackers. Complete clown show.

Looks like you get to see Haaland and Mane in Green Bay. I sure hope so.

Yup. One of the great sports bromances over. Good luck finding those assists in Barca. Muller the John Stockton of soccer. .

1657980802610.png

Bon voyage to him. Won’t be missed after his campaign to leave.
Yup. Not a German. Germans more loyal to Bayern (except Kroos). Like Alaba and Thiago before him. Muller will always be my all time favorite. There will never be another Muller

Yup. Not a German. Germans more loyal to Bayern (except Kroos). Like Alaba and Thiago before him. Muller will always be my all time favorite. There will never be another Muller
The Kroos thing after all these years kind of irks me still.

The Kroos thing after all these years kind of irks me still.
You see Gnabry signed, Wanted to play a more central role. This opens that up for him. De Ligt coming too. Maybe they should have just kept Sule

You see Gnabry signed, Wanted to play a more central role. This opens that up for him. De Ligt coming too. Maybe they should have just kept Sule
Yeah, seems like Nagelsmann will alternate Mane and Gnabry up front now that RL is gone.

Süle is quite similar to de Ligt, and is probably faster. I think the reports of Bayern thinking Süle was overweight really left a bad taste in his mouth. He’s made comments referring to that now that he’s with BVB.

Yeah, seems like Nagelsmann will alternate Mane and Gnabry up front now that RL is gone.

Süle is quite similar to de Ligt, and is probably faster. I think the reports of Bayern thinking Süle was overweight really left a bad taste in his mouth. He’s made comments referring to that now that he’s with BVB.
Center forwards need to makeup 31 goals. Add Chopo in there too. Will they do it?

Driving a lot today and listening to Talk Sport out of England. 3 Manchester City players not going on the USA tour. Gundogan and Silva and Stones were the 3. Looks like Haaland will be in Green Bay.

Yup. And De Jong deferred his salary during Covid to help and now they want to ship him to Man U and oh by the way forget the deferred salary. From Talk Sport yesterday. What a joke.