Bundesliga 2023/2024

Hearing today Bayern going to up the offer to Spurs to 100 million Euros for Kane. Joe Lewis has taken notice and may override Levy. As Led Zeppelin sang:

If it keeps on raining, Levy's going to break.
If it keeps on raining, Levy's going to break.
And when the Levy breaks...

Kimmich, Macallister, you would be good to go. Kimmich would be $100 mil transfer fee, but I don't think Bayern would get that. Would be shocked he would be sold this, but Bayern is listening to offers. Confirmed. Barca interested too and Lewandowski trying to lure him there. Next summer he will have one more year on his contract so could be good as gone then.

Goretzka would need to start so you are correct there. Already griped Tuchel wants to phase him out. He was piss poor for Bayern last season. Same with Germany he was bad. West Ham lurking and a few other Prem clubs. But if just Goretzka went to Liverpool, he could start if Fabinho moved. Liverpool I was hearing has too many forwards. Who starts besides Salah? Gakpo, Nunez, Jota, Diaz. Only 2 can start. Maybe one can play mid?

Sabizter..Bayern want to ship him to Dortmund, but he only wants Prem.

The other one is Gravenberch. Liverpool had been interested in him. Young with potential. For whatever reason (piss poor defense?), he did not get much time with Bayern, and had a big mouth after. Epic griping. Tuchel played him more. Nags never used him much. I still want Bayern to give him a chance but not if he wants around with his chin out and constantly whines.

Not sure what Bayern thinking here. Can't get rid of everyone. We know Musialla is set for attacking mid, Laimer maybe defensive mid (not sure that is his role), and they making noise to acquire the other young German wunderkind Wirtz. Wirtz/Musialla supposedly the future of German midfield could be the ultimate goal here. Helps Bayern, helps Germany.

Not sure why they want Fabinho? Is he a defensive mid? Bayern throwing money at Kyle Walker (even though they don't need a right back at all) and even willing to give him a mult-year contract at 33. Bayern does no give multi-year contracts to anyone over 30. Muller didn't get one, Neuer either, Lewey too. Mane got one but he had just turned 30. Kane turns 30 this week I think.
Fabinho is waaaaay more defensive minded imo then an attacking midfielder. I think he’s headed to SA for that payday but he is still good. Just had an off year last year as all our midfielders did.

FUCK YOU ESPN+

Germen Bund 2 starts this weekend, 4 damn games being played at 7amET and not a damn one on ESPN+

Going to miss Hertha at 2:30 but why the fuck can’t they put at least 1 on when they have the rights to it?

So frustrating

FUCK YOU ESPN+

Germen Bund 2 starts this weekend, 4 damn games being played at 7amET and not a damn one on ESPN+

Going to miss Hertha at 2:30 but why the fuck can’t they put at least 1 on when they have the rights to it?

So frustrating
Didn’t realize it started so early, I am out of town. I have 2 Bundesliga teams I follow. Hamburg and Hannover 96. Hamburg barely missed qualifying for the big show last year. Maybe this season but will be tough with Hertha and Schalke back down.

Didn’t realize it started so early, I am out of town. I have 2 Bundesliga teams I follow. Hamburg and Hannover 96. Hamburg barely missed qualifying for the big show last year. Maybe this season but will be tough with Hertha and Schalke back down.
Bet the Hamburg over yesterday. They smacked Schalke!
Bet the over on the Hannover game this AM.
Both cashed at halftime. This might be my new favorite league!

Bet the Hamburg over yesterday. They smacked Schalke!
Bet the over on the Hannover game this AM.
Both cashed at halftime. This might be my new favorite league!
Poor Hamburg last season. I watched their last game. Epic drama. They needed a win and Heidenheim loss for automatic promotion. They win and Heidenheim losing in injury time. Fans storm the field . Heidenheim scores twice in a 14 minute second half injury time and win lol. Watching the emotions switch on the field in that 14 minutes was surreal. The following week they lose the promotion playoff. Talking about heart wrenching for those fans,

Poor Hamburg last season. I watched their last game. Epic drama. They needed a win and Heidenheim loss for automatic promotion. They win and Heidenheim losing in injury time. Fans storm the field . Heidenheim scores twice in a 14 minute second half injury time and win lol. Watching the emotions switch on the field in that 14 minutes was surreal. The following week they lose the promotion playoff. Talking about heart wrenching for those fans,
That sucks dude. Theyll be back. I remember them up at the Bund a few years ago. That over always hit, granted it was mostly goals against. The diamond on the flag is legit though.

Yann Sommer to Inter Milan today. De Gea may end up Bayern's back up goalie.

Man City signed Gvardiol too. Leipzig lose Gvardiol, Szoboszlai, Laimer, Nkunku, Silva, Halstenberg. Signings from lower division teams. I am not why the fire sale with the red bull money. But this Leipzig team has no chance this season. Super Cup next Saturday versus Bayern. Repeat of last year. Last year a wild star studded affair with a 5-3 Bayern win. This year not so much.

Pokal games have started...at least Gladbach not choking so far.

I am hearing Kane may play tomrorrow in Super Cup. Trophy number 1? Anyways Bayern have work to do still. No number 6, back up goaltender still. What to do with Tel now that Kane there. Does Goretzka still move? Tuchel hates him. Defense and forwards set especially if Man U takes Pavard.

Kane on the bench today. No Muller, no Chopo. Guerrero out 5 to 6 weeks.

So far looks like last seasons team. Defensive error and can’t handle the pressure. Tuchel won’t last long if this doesn’t improve.

Kimmich corners still suck. Upamecano still risky challenges.

Fuck Tuchel!!!!!!!!!

Kane isn’t winning a trophy today and may not all season as long as Tuchel coaching. Worst hire getting Tuchel. This team sucks balls still. Leipzig sells their entire team and they look great. If Kane had started, he sure let wouldn’t have wasted the two chances Tel butchered.

And a handball in the box, we have completed the trifecta of last season’s bullshit under Tuchel … and not being able to score. Tuchel death watch has begun and rightfully so. Nagelsmann still under contract too.