Burglars steal $30 million in cash from a Los Angeles money storage facility

Manila Luzon Gay GIF by Pretty Dudes

We're not just going to let this comment slide are we Hoopsters?

lolz.

Yep. It was actually at the gym, but I felt like "bathhouse" was significantly funnier.

They won't get away with this. Investigators are looking at all the intersection camera images in the area over the entire weekend. They have probably identified the vehicle(s) used in the crime. You need at least a step van to carry away that amount of cash.

Also, where will they launder it?

They won't get away with this. Investigators are looking at all the intersection camera images in the area over the entire weekend. They have probably identified the vehicle(s) used in the crime. You need at least a step van to carry away that amount of cash.

Also, where will they launder it?
If they pulled this off in their own vehicles then they aren’t the criminal masterminds people think they are.

If they pulled this off in their own vehicles then they aren’t the criminal masterminds people think they are.
Agreed. I think it's highly unlikely that investigators are going to get much to go on from intersection cameras. With that much cash, I have to imagine the security was extremely tight - if this outfit was able to breach that and make off with $30MM, they're not gonna get caught because of the license plate on the family mini-van. They'll likely also have multiple avenues to wash the money too.

It would be fascinating to know all the details. I'd be surprised if the facility didn't have 24-hour security personnel.

I never said they'd use their own vehicles (i.e. stepvan?). But identifying the vehicles used is a start.

I never said they'd use their own vehicles (i.e. stepvan?). But identifying the vehicles used is a start.
Well that’s not going to give you much beyond that which is why most criminals steal the cars they commit crimes in

Well that’s not going to give you much beyond that which is why most criminals steal the cars they commit crimes in

There could be DNA (hair, epithelials) or a partial fingerprint left. Unless the van/vehicle has been torched.