Burglars steal $30 million in cash from a Los Angeles money storage facility

There could be DNA (hair, epithelials) or a partial fingerprint left. Unless the van/vehicle has been torched.
Yeah, the perps never would have thought of that. They probably passed around nail clippers while driving away from the heist, leaving nail clippings all over the ringleader's wife's minivan before parking it behind a bush in their neighbor's yard.

You're like a retarded, Laotian version of Columbo, Dole.

Yeah, the perps never would have thought of that. They probably passed around nail clippers while driving away from the heist, leaving nail clippings all over the ringleader's wife's minivan before parking it behind a bush in their neighbor's yard.

You're like a retarded, Laotian version of Columbo, Dole.
Well shit, this is what I always do, the second I get into a new car. Also, I sometimes (but not always) use the opportunity to leave blood and/or semen samples. I hadn't known that this was an obstacle to me getting into the criminal profession, but thanks for clueing me in!

I sometimes (but not always) use the opportunity to leave blood and/or semen samples.

Mixed?! Like a cocktail?

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

According to the police log, the LAPD responded to 13 alarm calls at the building in the year prior to the heist, and all of them were determined to be false alarms. Notably, one occurred just before 11:30 p.m. on March 30, the night before the heist. A patrol car arrived at the warehouse minutes later and deemed it a false alarm.

Another alarm rang at the building on at 4:36 a.m. on Easter, according to the log. Hours later, the log shows, a police car was dispatched to the property, a supervisor was notified and a report was written. The log does not indicate what the police found. However, a resident at the neighboring Tahitian Mobile Home Park previously told The Times that FBI agents visited her the day after the burglary and asked if she “saw or heard anything suspicious around 4 a.m.” on Easter. (The woman said she was asleep at the time and did not.)

At 7.22 a.m., another alarm rang at GardaWorld's warehouse and a police car responded about 45 minutes later; the LAPD log shows it was considered a "valid alarm." Finally, an alarm rang at 3:51 p.m. and a police car arrived around 4 p.m. in response. This was deemed a false alarm, according to the log, the details of which were first reported by TMZ.