Cal headed to Arky?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 70,092.00
Calipari bailing before he gets fired next year ? Surprised he leave with the $34 million buyout if he’d have gotten fired

Lol, I love it. Bring on the chaos

Downgrade after Eric Musselman took Arky to 3 NCAA tourneys, 2 of those being Elite 8's. In 5 seasons.

Calipari bailing before he gets fired next year ? Surprised he leave with the $34 million buyout if he’d have gotten fired
Yeah....he has a net worth of 25 mill.

Get fired after next season and he doubles it.

Cal is a phenomenal recruiter.

I've NEVER considered him a good X&Os.

UK is an cyclical pattern, of having a good year when the frosh do well, but NIL and transfer impacted that.

Becomes the best job open (that didn't already have a successor groomed and ready) in many years.

Right now, UConn has the winning strategy.

Recruit a mix of guys who will stay 2-3 years, a one and done here and there, and fill the gaps with transfers.

And I think instead of attempting to follow the blueprint, UK will just go after Hurley.

And they may get him. $$$ talks and if UConn wins tonight, Hurley's already made his mark at UConn

What's also nuts is I think Musselman would have been a decent fit at UK.

Cal is a phenomenal recruiter.

I've NEVER considered him a good X&Os.

UK is an cyclical pattern, of having a good year when the frosh do well, but NIL and transfer impacted that.

Becomes the best job open (that didn't already have a successor groomed and ready) in many years.
Used to a coach could build a team over the years. Now it seems you have to hope you can keep some players long enough to “build” them. Then “blend” yours with some players a different coach “built” on an annual basis.

Used to a coach could build a team over the years. Now it seems you have to hope you can keep some players long enough to “build” them. Then “blend” yours with some players a different coach “built” on an annual basis.

I still think Chris Beard is the best coach in the game.

And Kentucky is the type of place to forgive his domestic shenanigans.

He's great at finding transfer talent too, was doing it before it become the thing

I still think Chris Beard is the best coach in the game.

And Kentucky is the type of place to forgive his domestic shenanigans.

He's great at finding transfer talent too, was doing it before it become the thing
The best coach is Hurley right now.