Camping/RV

Pretty sure I'm going to this one...

FMCA International Convention & RV EXPO
March 15th-18, 2023
Perry, Georgia

We are heading to camp Margaritaville in Auburndale,FL next weekend for my bfs birthday.. he has no clue that we are going there, just that we are going camping.. can't wait.. he's been wanting to go since it opened!

@Pitman @Fish @Kburjr if y'all get a chance to go.. GO! It is so nice there and we had a fantastic time.. next time we want like 5 days.. but it's a lil pricey at 132 a night

Scheduled our first camping trip for the end of the month, but got snow last night. Going to need to warm up fast

Scheduled our first camping trip for the end of the month, but got snow last night. Going to need to warm up fast
In my old age, I'm getting pickier.

If I am camping, I am river fishing.

That's where the pickiness has entered in. Spring is ayight, but tough fishing and everything is waking up and alive af. Summer just blows. Too many fucking people. Too many planter fish. Too hot. Fishing blows. Late summer til the weather turns is just tits on a ritz cracker to me. I live for that time period. Fishing's awesome, fair weather fags start to fuck off, kids getting back to school, hunters start to abandon the waterways. Indian summers are the greatest gift.

Woke up to another 2” of snow this morning. Was hoping to get the motor home out over the weekend and wash it and get clean out the antifreeze and such. Hate to complain because any moisture we get is always welcome. But I’m ready for some camping and RZR riding

Despite another 2” of snow yesterday morning, I have the motor home loaded and ready to go camping for the weekend.

Got the motor home and RZR loaded and heading camping again this weekend.

We will be heading to windy acres on the 26th will be there through the weekend.. 5 days of drinking, camp fires, bands, cooking, and just a grand time for the Leesburg bike fest.. mama got a new ride too!Screenshot_20230406_114959_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20230406_115009_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20230406_115019_Facebook.jpg

Our set up for this past weekend. Spirit of the suwanne music fest campground. 10/10 would recommend. Well be going again probably October or November. FB_IMG_1685457872707.jpg20230527_115831.jpg

Loading up the motorhome and rzr tomorrow, going over to sumpter for the 4th then up to the tri-cities for the following weekend. Going to be gone about 10 days.

We are currently weathering the best at wekiva springs.. we leave tomorrow

Headed out camping and RZR riding for the weekend

Headed up to Stanley in the morning for a weekend of RZR riding and white water rafting. motor home is hooked up and ready to go..

Anybody else get sick of replacing the fucking toilet valve on an annual basis?

Annoying af.

Motorhome is winterized and under cover for the winter.

Took the motor home and RZR out for the first time last weekend. Damn near got the motorhome stuck in the mud, stood on the gas and ended up breaking the tank drain pipe off. It was a cheap fix compared to what a tow truck would have cost. Had a great 8 hour RZR ride.

May be getting a a new 2024 Brinkley G 4000. We looked at one yesterday... . It's got a 16ft garage so no issue getting the golf cart and the Harley in there now. I'm hoping the financing gets done today, will be picking it up next week just in time for our boondocking trip on the 22nd.