Cars that were different, Strange, or a Novelty, you have seen driving around

Super nice. If he’s smart he bought a few dozen of those little tires. :dhd:

If you notice after the 0:05 mark in video....watch the rear end of cart bump the Mini Cooper when he guns it.

Looks like the radiator smacks the side of the Mini and you hear a banging sound. Oooops!

If you notice after the 0:05 mark in video....watch the rear end of cart bump the Mini Cooper when he guns it.

Looks like the radiator smacks the side of the Mini and you hear a banging sound. Oooops!
Forgot that, but saw it in the moment. Ooops indeed. Ha.

I've seen several little euro models around the city. Often they are mascots for restaurants or clubs. I used to stop and take pics of them but I got lazy.

Couldn't tell if he hit it, or the microphone just crackles because he is running open heads. Through the video when he guns it the audio crackles.

Couldn't tell if he hit it, or the microphone just crackles because he is running open heads. Through the video when he guns it the audio crackles.

He hits it. The torque of the motors causes the rear end to veer hard right...but watch it suddenly stop moving in that direction...that's the moment of contact. Others in the comments have caught it too....