Ronald Reagan
George W. Bush
George Ryan
Jim Edgar
Alan Keyes
Ozzie Smith
Joe Torre
Alice Cooper
When I lived in O'Fallon, IL (would've been 1999 or 2000) my wife and I were out at a nearby Christmas Tree farm picking out a tree. Right after we arrived there, a Mercedes sedan pulled into the lot behind us. I see it and start ripping on the person for taking a Mercedes to a tree farm. Out pops Ozzie Smith!

I've met/shook hands with several random famous people, but only truly hung out with a couple notables...

Former WWE wrestler "Hornswoggle" has been best friends with my cousin since they worked together at Target in high school. I've hung out with him on many occasions. A couple weeks ago we worked together to cut down and haul away a tree in my cousin's backyard.

I held lengthy conversations with all four members of Psychostick (comedy metal band) before and after their show in Stevens Point, WI a few years ago.

I guess it depends on how "met" is defined. I was around a lot of pretty famous musicians when I worked at The Rave in Milwaukee during college.

Dave Mustaine tapped me on the shoulder and said, "excuse me." because I was blocking a doorway. Does that count?

I met Trey Parker about 18 years ago in a Barnes and Noble. We talked for maybe 2 minutes. Super cool guy.
I met Wayne Gretzky in a grocery store when I was about 15.
I had beers with Chad Gray from Mudvayne in a bar in Minneapolis. dude got fucking hammered.

Last edited:
When I lived in O'Fallon, IL (would've been 1999 or 2000) my wife and I were out at a nearby Christmas Tree farm picking out a tree. Right after we arrived there, a Mercedes sedan pulled into the lot behind us. I see it and start ripping on the person for taking a Mercedes to a tree farm. Out pops Ozzie Smith!
I met Ozzie and Torre at The Whitmoor golf course. The Cardinals had a tournament in the morning, we were playing in the afternoon.
I remember the prize board showing Scott Terry won the long drive with a drive over 300 yards. It was some time in the 80's.

y'all all met me. I had a tribute thread here before I had an account. :pop2:

I saw Lane Kiffin at Harry Potter World like 3 years ago and my and Bob Saget shared a glory hole when I was 19.

Dale Earnhardt Sr
Ricky Rudd
Dale Jarrett
Sterling Marlin
Tony Stewart
Jeremy Mayfield
Jeff Gordon
George Jones
Don Williams
Loretta Lynn
Hank Williams Jr
Fulton Kuykendal
Raymond Fairchild
Ralph Stanley
John Smoltz
Bill Elliott
Dansby Swanson
Natalie Baines

More that I can’t remember

Had a chat with Bill Walton in the San Diego airport in ‘79 when he was with the San Diego Clippers

Shook hands with Nellie

Had a chat with Bill Walton in the San Diego airport in ‘79 when he was with the San Diego Clippers

Shook hands with Nellie
Is Nellie related to Nelly?

I met Billy Gibbons of ZZ-TOP. He autographed one of my guitars.

Tiger Woods
Tom Seaver
Colin Powell
Jason Pierre-Paul
George Martin
Harry Carson
Greg Manusky
Kevin Todd
Eric Weinrich
Chris Terreri
Wayne Levi
Ryan Lochte