Champions League 20/21

So close Ralph. Ended with two goals.
Sane and Coman start and no Lewandowski you take the under. I heard Sane has 1 goal in 20 games I think including Germany. Flat out sucks same with Coman if you need a goal and Coman got hurt again today.

Sane and Coman start and no Lewandowski you take the under. I heard Sane has 1 goal in 20 games I think including Germany. Flat out sucks same with Coman if you need a goal and Coman got hurt again today.
I’ll take the over every time. You have one of the best offenses in the world. Ohh well, definitely taken Bayern next over. No chance they don’t hit over 2.5 combined.

I’ll take the over every time. You have one of the best offenses in the world. Ohh well, definitely taken Bayern next over. No chance they don’t hit over 2.5 combined.
Next game is Wolfsburg. Might be higher scoring there. Gnabry should be back from Covid.

Goretzka, Boateng, Hernandez, Coman travelled with Bayern to Paris and will be on the roster tomorrow. That leaves on Sule, Lewey, Gnabry not available. Lewey is practicing again. Can Sane/Coman get out of their funk and provide something special tomorrow that has not been seen in awhile or they go ultra bizarre and start Muller and Davies at wings and Musiala in Muller spot?

Goretzka, Boateng, Hernandez, Coman travelled with Bayern to Paris and will be on the roster tomorrow. That leaves on Sule, Lewey, Gnabry not available. Lewey is practicing again. Can Sane/Coman get out of their funk and provide something special tomorrow that has not been seen in awhile or they go ultra bizarre and start Muller and Davies at wings and Musiala in Muller spot?
Officially no Goretzka today now today :mad2:

Officially no Goretzka today now today :mad2:
Geez is Bayern lucky so far. Look like total shit. Sane/Coman up to their usual scuffing and bad decision making (as I expected), Davies consantly slipping and getting turned over on defense...same with Boateng, Neymar should have 3 goals, and then Navas gives a gift to Moting.

Sané is trash
Complete garbage Sane!!! No clue how to cross, pass. That last Sane pass right to Navas. What is he thinking out there? They need a replacement for Coman too. Useless. Wings have been Bayern downfall other than their defense. None are clinical. Only Lewey and his 42 goals had saved them and when he is gone we are stuck with bonehead Sane, Gnabry, Coman.

Complete garbage Sane!!! No clue how to cross, pass. That last Sane pass right to Navas. What is he thinking out there? They need a replacement for Coman too. Useless. Wings have been Bayern downfall other than their defense. None are clinical. Only Lewey and his 42 goals had saved them and when he is gone we are stuck with bonehead Sane, Gnabry, Coman.
That last pass right to Navas is inexcusable. I want him sold. Terrible acquisition.

Geez is Bayern lucky so far. Look like total shit. Sane/Coman up to their usual scuffing and bad decision making (as I expected), Davies consantly slipping and getting turned over on defense...same with Boateng, Neymar should have 3 goals, and then Navas gives a gift to Moting.
Hernandez was top quality. Damn good player.

That last pass right to Navas is inexcusable. I want him sold. Terrible acquisition.
Sane and Coman are not Robben and Ribery we can see now. Not even close. Lewandowski masks ineptness of these two idiots.

Hernandez was top quality. Damn good player.
He sure is. Davies was horrible today. Slipping constantly and getting owned by Di Maria. He has had a really poor season. Hansi benching Hernandez over Davies was a mistake this season.

Damn disappointing to see PSG out