Champions League 20/21

Bayern is dead. Down 3 now if you include road goals. Terrible defense has been a season problem and it is killing them again. No Lewandowski and Gnabry they are goners this season. It is what it is.
The best goalkeeper should be able to prevent a goal when the ball hits off the center of his body.

The best goalkeeper should be able to prevent a goal when the ball hits off the center of his body.
Yeah but that second goal? They all just walked forward. Inexcusable!!

Yeah that was just shit.
Odd substitions. I guess Sule paid for some of the defensive mistakes. Hansi getting Goretza out because he is on a yellow card and need him next game. We already know Gnabry and Lewandowski (maybe) out next game. Can't have Goretza too. Sad part here is Bayern is dominating but their defense letting them down as usual and Coman / Sane are not clinical enough. If the game ended now, need 2 in Paris so need to score in second half and alot.

Edit: just the highlight on the second goal. So no wonder why Sule got pulled.

Odd substitions. I guess Sule paid for some of the defensive mistakes. Hansi getting Goretza out because he is on a yellow card and need him next game. We already know Gnabry and Lewandowski (maybe) out next game. Can't have Goretza too. Sad part here is Bayern is dominating but their defense letting them down as usual and Coman / Sane are not clinical enough. If the game ended now, need 2 in Paris so need to score in second half and alot.

Edit: just the highlight on the second goal. So no wonder why Sule got pulled.
Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing about Süle. He paid for that goal. Rightfully so. God forbid Kimmich picks up a card in this match. Need some second half goals. The opportunities are there:

1617825580882.png

Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing about Süle. He paid for that goal. Rightfully so. God forbid Kimmich picks up a card in this match. Need some second half goals. The opportunities are there:

View attachment 26315
Goretza hurt. Asked to come off. Kimmich pissed because it took 5 minutes.

Effing Muller...right in front of Low!!

And then Boateng afraid of Mbappe.

A well dressed Pole could have made a difference.
He would've had a brace minimum with all the opportunities Coman, Müller, and Kimmich produced. Bayern should've been able to beat that PSG team without Lewandowski. If someone looked at the match stats without knowing the score, there's no way they'd think PSG won that game. Beyond frustrating.

He would've had a brace minimum with all the opportunities Coman, Müller, and Kimmich produced. Bayern should've been able to beat that PSG team without Lewandowski. If someone looked at the match stats without knowing the score, there's no way they'd think PSG won that game. Beyond frustrating.

Sane basically did a 2 step the whole game, dancing about and afraid to shoot.

Howie Meeker would have told him to "Shoot the damn puck"...

Sane basically did a 2 step the whole game, dancing about and afraid to shoot.

Howie Meeker would have told him to "Shoot the damn puck"...
All that waste of money does is dance around indecisively. Robben replacement my ass. Robben would've curled one in with his left foot if he had all the touches Sané had today.

Should’ve had 5 plus goals with all the opportunities that were produced. Bayern was better the whole damn game.
There is Sane and Coman for you. I am getting tired of Coman and all that dribbling and nothing. What is he is 2, 3 goals this year in Bundesliga? Not totally dead but must win by 2 in Paris. It can be done. Paris did not look great but did exactly what every team has been doing to the Bayern defense.

I mean Sule, walking away with his head down because of the snow and Neymar made an absolute fool out of him. No wonder Hansi yanked him. You watch Hansi is going to take the Germany job. I can see it now.

I hadn't been paying attention to Davies Red card situation.

I thought he was out for this game.

He should have been in from the get go. Sule.... Lumbering lummox...

If Lewandowski plays and Gnabry clears up as well it could change next week.

There is Sane and Coman for you. I am getting tired of Coman and all that dribbling and nothing. What is he is 2, 3 goals this year in Bundesliga? Not totally dead but must win by 2 in Paris. It can be done. Paris did not look great but did exactly what every team has been doing to the Bayern defense.

I mean Sule, walking away with his head down because of the snow and Neymar made an absolute fool out of him. No wonder Hansi yanked him. You watch Hansi is going to take the Germany job. I can see it now.
Lothar the other day said Bayern are on a collision course of choosing between Brazzo and Hansi. You may be onto something with the DFB lurking.

Lewandowski has already ruled himself out of the second leg unfortunately.

In Germany a 10 day quarantine. So no Gnabry next week. Lewandowski maybe. He said 2 weeks. doctors say longer. Hopefully Goretzka not hurt seriously. Hansi really fucked up not getting him off today. While that drama occurred PSG scored 2nd goal. Now who plays against Union Berlin this weekend? Davies suspended, Goretzka, Gnabry, Sule, Lewey injured or COVID.

P.S. Sule fucking idiot. Not Bayern quality. Next year front line Pavard, Upamacano, Hernandez, Davies start.