Champions League 20/21

Come on Porto, finish the damn job.
I fully expect at least one dodgy penalty for Juventus, and if needed extra extra time. Maybe a red card for Porto for good measure.

not saying Juve is crooked as fuck or anything, but Juve is crooked as fuck.

Red card for Taremi (Porto), second yellow. Who would’ve thought?

Come on Porto, finish the damn job.
“Juventus have fallen, the old lady has expired!”
Shit like that is why I love da soccer. Porto taking down Ronaldo and Juve. The collective tenacity, will, and grit overcoming a squad with players that make quadruple the opposing side.

Wow that Porto Juventus game was a classic. The wall, wtf, they all jumped. Why not have the guy lieing on the ground behind them? Is Pierlo gone too? Failure again lol. Juventus 60 minutes with a man advantage and can't score.

Shit like that is why I love da soccer. Porto taking down Ronaldo and Juve. The collective tenacity, will, and grit overcoming a squad with players that make quadruple the opposing side.
The old lady looks pretty old as far Juve goes lol. It ain't happening for Ronaldo there

I fully expect at least one dodgy penalty for Juventus, and if needed extra extra time. Maybe a red card for Porto for good measure.

You fucking Nailed that!!!

The pure joy I was feeling because pretty boy is out again of the UCL with the Italian giant was vast!

BB775FED-0D13-429A-A2AB-AB19066E3D33.gif

The pure joy I was feeling because pretty boy is out again of the UCL with the Italian giant was vast!
I caught the last 15 on my phone in my office. Screamed out when the FK went in, right between ole Ronaldo’s legs. He turned his back, didn’t want to risk his face.

juve out
evil on fire GIF

Not a good Chelsea result with Spurs and Hammers having 2 games in hand. Tuchel has been good with this team but what happened today? I see Giroud never got off the bench. Pulisic and Havertz started. Both have been really dispointing this season. Where does Pulisic play next season? Back in the Bundesliga where Havertz should have stayed?

Getting DAZN for the duration just before the quarterfinals.

Free month and as many more as it takes, 2 more maybe?

TSN used to carry this on cable but fucking DAZN stole it to fucking stream it.

LFC with a tough opponent but a great draw. Play Real then if they advance get the winner of Porto/Chelsea. If they win it all they miss 3 of PSG, Bayern Munich, ManCity and Dortmund. Woooo

Porto v Chelsea
Real Madrid v Liverpool

Bayern Munich v PSG
Manchester City v Borussia Dortmund

LFC with a tough opponent but a great draw. Play Real then if they advance get the winner of Porto/Chelsea. If they win it all they miss 3 of PSG, Bayern Munich, ManCity and Dortmund. Woooo
Ramos will dislocate Salah’s kneecap this time.

Chelsea has really been playing well with their new manager. Can't say I saw this coming at all.

Chelsea has really been playing well with their new manager. Can't say I saw this coming at all.
Well, they now have a real manager and not a guy that simply played for them before. Tuchel took PSG to the UCL final and lost to the best team in the world.