Champions League 20/21

Well, they now have a real manager and not a guy that simply played for them before. Tuchel took PSG to the UCL final and lost to the best team in the world.

Tuchel also had PSG mired in 4th in the french league before he was canned.

Sometimes a change of scenery does everyone well.

Good point. I’m sure Werner and Havertz and Rüdiger probably didn’t mind his hiring.

Good point. I’m sure Werner and Havertz and Rüdiger probably didn’t mind his hiring.
Low likes Tuchel turning Rudiger around. Germany is the shits for defensemen right now. Their best defensemen is their best midfielder too.

PSG still losing to bottom feeders on Ligue 1 with Poch. Should be an interesting matchup with PSG for Bayern. A healthy Bayern should win but they are creeking badly on defense and Mbappe and Neymar must be drooling.

PSG still losing to bottom feeders on Ligue 1 with Poch. Should be an interesting matchup with PSG for Bayern. A healthy Bayern should win but they are creeking badly on defense and Mbappe and Neymar must be drooling.

Could be a shootout! Looking forward to watching as a neutral.

I bucked up for DAZN. As soon as the final is done, I'm cancelling.

I hate streaming... In a civilized world TSN would have both games on separate channels and I could record and watch both.

Now I'm jumping back and forth. So primitive.

I bucked up for DAZN. As soon as the final is done, I'm cancelling.

I hate streaming... In a civilized world TSN would have both games on separate channels and I could record and watch both.

Now I'm jumping back and forth. So primitive.
They don't have replays like normal streaming services? ESPN+ and Paramount+ do.

They don't have replays like normal streaming services? ESPN+ and Paramount+ do.

They do but still primitive. I prefer to do it during live times, even though I record. Less likely to get a spoiler.

So I'd record both and jump back and forth between, but missing nothing.

Really thought BVB would escape with a draw today after that Reus equalizer.

I actually prefer the streaming. I have ESPN+ and Paramount+ and for a monthly total of $10.98. That was one lunch out back when I was going to the office. Now I have been working from home 90% the last 13 months and I can watch the game I choose while working still. Two laptops for the job, one for the games. Previously had to find a bar and hopefully my game (German teams) was on and just the drinks for one game passed $10.98. It is fricking awesome now with these two. With those two:

1) I get all Bundesliga.
2) I get all UCL.
3) I get all Europa.
4) Pretty much all International (and you might want to have it for the Euros, because ESPN broadcasting that).
5) All Serie A.

Still have Comcast for the wife unit, and I get some benefits with that even though expensive: ESPN3 (German Pokal and some international), all EPL (with Peacock and NBC).

Not feeling good about Bayern today. With Lewandowski out, and now Gnabry with COVID, Bayern will have to dominate the midfield where they are healthy against the PSG depleted midfield. And right back, who deals with Mbappe. That is the Bayern weakness this year right back. This might be the year where PSG beats Bayern in UCL.

Not feeling good about Bayern today. With Lewandowski out, and now Gnabry with COVID, Bayern will have to dominate the midfield where they are healthy against the PSG depleted midfield. And right back, who deals with Mbappe. That is the Bayern weakness this year right back. This might be the year where PSG beats Bayern in UCL.
Positive vibes only!

Goal off of Neuer’s dick. Great goalkeeping.
Bayern is dead. Down 3 now if you include road goals. Terrible defense has been a season problem and it is killing them again. No Lewandowski and Gnabry they are goners this season. It is what it is.