Champions League 20/21

Ronaldo stop whining lol. Not a penalty. Anyways Juve getting the road goal means only have to win 1-0 at home. Al the other ties I think are done and dusted .... other than maybe Dortmund.

Ronaldo stop whining lol. Not a penalty. Anyways Juve getting the road goal means only have to win 1-0 at home. Al the other ties I think are done and dusted .... other than maybe Dortmund.
The road goal is huge. I can’t see Porto scoring more then 1 at best in Turin. Juv likely through.

Watch Leipzig put 4 through at Anfield.:facepalm:

A snow day in the Northeast for many. Or at least a work from home day. Perfect chance for CBS sports channel to put a triple header 10am, 12:55pm, 3pm (all EST) Of europa with teams people Actually like (Arsenal, ManU,Milan, Leverkusan, tot) all as options.

But nah

A snow day in the Northeast for many. Or at least a work from home day. Perfect chance for CBS sports channel to put a triple header 10am, 12:55pm, 3pm (all EST) Of europa with teams people Actually like (Arsenal, ManU,Milan, Leverkusan, tot) all as options.

But nah
Perhaps I was too hasty in my condemnation. CBS has something called the Golazo Show at 1pm, which from its description leads me to believe it’s almost like an NFL red zone setup. That actually is a great idea. If it is exactly that I‘ll retract my earlier bitch.

But nah
It is all on CBS All Access. You have that? $5.99 a month or $59 a year. That is where I watched on Tuesday and Wednesday.

The road goal is huge. I can’t see Porto scoring more then 1 at best in Turin. Juv likely through.

Watch Leipzig put 4 through at Anfield.:facepalm:
Won't happen. Leipzig has a hard time scoring as it is.

It is all on CBS All Access. You have that? $5.99 a month or $59 a year. That is where I watched on Tuesday and Wednesday.
i know but it still would be nice to see a game on something I already pay for. I don’t have it. I’m looking forward to checking out this Golazo show though.

I used to never miss these when TSN covered them.

Now that it's on DAZN up here I don't. Can't record and live timing is poor. I hate streaming.

i know but it still would be nice to see a game on something I already pay for. I don’t have it. I’m looking forward to checking out this Golazo show though.
I have yet to see a game on CBS Sports Channel yet, but some have shown up on the TUDN network in Spanish.

I have yet to see a game on CBS Sports Channel yet, but some have shown up on the TUDN network in Spanish.
Yeah I hear ya. I wish they would, but to each their own.

I agree. CBS Sports Channel is a fraud. Once I knew I was going to miss a Bayern UCL game I forked out the $59. Was Leipzig Liverpool on cable? I watched on CBS All Access part of it.
Yeah I hear ya. I wish they would, but to each their own

I agree. CBS Sports Channel is a fraud. Once I knew I was going to miss a Bayern UCL game I forked out the $59. Was Leipzig Liverpool on cable? I watched on CBS All Access part of it.
It was not.

This Golazo is FUCKING AWESOME! It’s exactly like red zone with quicker game changes. I would pay for this every week for EPL action.

How badly does Lazio kick Bayern's ass tomorrow? I say 3 - 1. Bayern can't score unless it is Lewey or Muller and Muller has COVID. Gnabry injured, but who cares, he only has 2 goals since game 1. Coman and Sane...miracle if they could put the shot on net at a minimum once every 5 or 6 games or so....and that defense...what defense....completely shambolic. No Sule either also injured...maybe a blessing (Chelsea please take Sule) since Pavard has COVID too, might get Kimmich at right back. Basically a team of Kimmich, Lewandowski, Goretzka, Neuer and a bunch of underachieving stiffs right now. My lineup tomorrow:

Lewandowski
Coman Musiala Sane (ugh)
Goretzka Alaba
Davies Hernandez Boateng Kimmich
Neuer

Last edited:
How badly does Lazio kick Bayern's ass tomorrow? I say 3 - 1. Bayern can't score unless it is Lewey or Muller and Muller has COVID. Gnabry injured, but who cares, he only has 2 goals since game 1. Coman and Sane...miracle if they could put the shot on net at a minimum once every 5 or 6 games or so....and that defense...what defense....completely shambolic. No Sule either also injured...maybe a blessing (Chelsea please take Sule) since Pavard has COVID too, might get Kimmich at right back. Basically a team of Kimmich, Lewandowski, Goretzka, Neuer and a bunch of underachieving stiffs right now. My lineup tomorrow:

Lewandowski
Coman Musiala Sane (ugh)
Goretzka Alaba
Davies Hernandez Boateng Kimmich
Neuer
WOW! Not the Bayern I have seen for awhile. Whole team looks fantastic in that first half!!!! 3 road goals. Unless Lazio has a miracle 2nd half they need 4 goals in Munich.

WOW! Not the Bayern I have seen for awhile. Whole team looks fantastic in that first half!!!! 3 road goals. Unless Lazio has a miracle 2nd half they need 4 goals in Munich.
By the way I hear Musiala has chosen Germany over England for his International Team :rockon:

3 for 3 today mostly because of Bayern.

My Lord I love 5 goal games!
That first half was the best I have see Bayern since Game 1 of Group stage against Atletico. Seems the Bundesliga teams have figured out Bayern by playing them a few times and teams like Lazio and Atletico who have not seen them get run over. Sule today looked like Messi today dribbling through everyone. Never seen a tank with that much agility. Hilarious.