Champions League 2021/2022

Can we all just say fuck the French!!! Can't even manage the crowd entering the game. Many Liverpool fans stuck outside and getting tear gassed. Game delayed 30 minutes.

Can we all just say fuck the French!!! Can't even manage the crowd entering the game. Many Liverpool fans stuck outside and getting tear gassed. Game delayed 30 minutes.
Was wondering what the holdup was, and why they were already doing the halftime show, it seems

That chick got some big ole thighs

Was wondering what the holdup was, and why they were already doing the halftime show, it seems

That chick got some big ole thighs
Camina Cabello whoever that is, pre game. 1653766679720.jpeg

Real Madrid fans seemed to make it in ok. This is either a concerted effort by the French to fuck with Liverpool fans, or just typical Scouse behavior. Neither would surprise me.

I don't quite understand the Benzema offside call. Was it the initial pass? Didn't see offside after that.

Coutois looking pretty good especially that Mane shot.

I expected more scoring

Madrid played the defend and counter game better than Liverpool played the all out attack game. Not a whole lot of creativity in the final 3rd. Out of cliches.

Cortois man of the match. Liverpool ran out of ideas. Casemiro and Carvahol were great too. Long term Vinicious Jr will compensate for no Mbappe for sure. He will great player imo if not already. God I hate Real Madrid though but PSG, Chelsea, Man City, and now Liverpool flopped against them. Spain rules this year.

I will say this.

That field really hurt us today.

šŸ˜

Not too early UCL Groups for 2022/2023. Pot 2 better than Pot 1.

I hope he shot his wad in that game and shits the bed in the fall when he plays Canada.

And the game itself was sort of blase.

I hope he shot his wad in that game and shits the bed in the fall when he plays Canada.

And the game itself was sort of blase.
I think Courtois had his best season ever. Belgium still ranked number 1 but they always find a way to butcher the World Cup. Buffalo Bills of International Football.