Champions League 2021/2022

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 499.00
Group Stage Draws Tomorrow at 11am East Coast time here

Pot One: Chelsea, Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Atlético Madrid, Villarreal, Inter Milan, Sporting Lisbon, Lille

Pot Two: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain, Liverpool, Sevilla, Borussia Dortmund

Pot Three: Porto, Ajax, RB Leipzig, Atalanta, Zenit Saint Petersburg, Benfica, RB Salzburg, Shakhtar Donetsk

Pot Four: AC Milan, Club Brugge, Wolfsburg, Young Boys, Malmö, Beşiktaş, Dynamo Kiev, Sheriff Tiraspol

Looking forward to this.

My prediction for LFC

Atletico
Leipzig
Milan

That is a tough group.

My prediction for LFC

Atletico
Leipzig
Milan

That is a tough group.
Bayern Munich not as bad. Can only get 3 tough teams. Leipzig and those Italian teams in Groups 3 and 4 they can only get 1 of them. Atalanta or Milan would be tough from Group 3 or 4, and maybe Group 2 PSG/Real/Barcelona but not 4 toughies like Liverpool.

English Clubs and Spanish Clubs could really get fucked here.

Bayern Munich not as bad. Can only get 3 tough teams. Leipzig and those Italian teams in Groups 3 and 4 they can only get 1 of them. Atalanta or Milan would be tough from Group 3 or 4, and maybe Group 2 PSG/Real/Barcelona but not 4 toughies like Liverpool.
I am so thankful LFC is in Pot 2. That is hellish. Some of the groups could be absolutely gangbusters. There literally could be more then 1 group of death. Can you imagine Bayern getting ManU, Ajax and Milan? Shit that and City, PSG, Atalanta and whatever sacrificial lamb comes out of 4. Both of those could happen. I can’t freaking wait.

Liverpool gets :

Lille,
Shakhtar Donesk,
Sheriff Andy Griffith

Now that would ideal!
Where do I sign?

But who are we kidding, City is the one that usually gets this group stage draw.

I am so thankful LFC is in Pot 2. That is hellish. Some of the groups could be absolutely gangbusters. There literally could be more then 1 group of death. Can you imagine Bayern getting ManU, Ajax and Milan? Shit that and City, PSG, Atalanta and whatever sacrificial lamb comes out of 4. Both of those could happen. I can’t freaking wait.
That would be deadly for Bayern but I would be more worried getting Atalanta and something like Real Madrid or PSG. Ajax not as bad when they faced them the year Liverpool won UCL. They had to deal with De Jong and De Lict and barely escaped on goal differential to win group. There will be more than 1 Group of death. That Ajax nearly won UCL.

Where do I sign?

But who are we kidding, City is the one that usually gets this group stage draw.
City always gets the easy draw. Would love City to get PSG, Atalanta, Wolfsburg lol. Best teams in Group 2-4.

Last edited:
Hell Barcelona at this point might be a desirable Group 2 opponent.

So far:

Group A: Manchester City, Paris Saint Germain

Group B: Atletico Madrid, Liverpool

Group C: Sporting, Borussia Dortmund

Group D: Inter MIlan, Real Madrid

Group E: Bayern Munich, Barcelona

Group F: Villarreal, Manchester United

Group G: Lille, Sevilla

Group H: Chelsea, Juventus

Final Draw:

Group A: Manchester City, Paris Saint Germain, RB Leipzig, Club Brugge

Group B: Atletico Madrid, Liverpool, Porto, AC Milan

Group C: Sporting, Borussia Dortmund, Ajax, Besiktas

Group D: Inter MIlan, Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Sheriff

Group E: Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Benfica, Dynamo Kyiv

Group F: Villarreal, Manchester United, Atalanta, Young Boys

Group G: Lille, Sevilla, Red Bull Salzburg, Wolfsburg

Group H: Chelsea, Juventus, Zenit Saint Petersburg, Malmo

Possible first ever UCL meeting between Messi and Ronaldo.

Great draw for Bundesliga clubs other than Leipzig.

Looking forward to Bayern - Barcelona.

Great draw for Bundesliga clubs other than Leipzig.

Looking forward to Bayern - Barcelona.

Absolutely. Wolfsburg and Dortmund are loving it today. Bayern should be ok. A bit iffy with Benfica but Barcelona not what they once were. I think they are better than Barcelona. With the transfers going on Griezmann may be going to Juventus. He is Germany / Bayern killer.

Final Draw:

Group A: Manchester City, Paris Saint Germain, RB Leipzig, Club Brugge

Group B: Atletico Madrid, Liverpool, Porto, AC Milan

Group C: Sporting, Borussia Dortmund, Ajax, Besiktas

Group D: Inter MIlan, Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Sheriff

Group E: Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Benfica, Dynamo Kyiv

Group F: Villarreal, Manchester United, Atalanta, Young Boys

Group G: Lille, Sevilla, Red Bull Salzburg, Wolfsburg

Group H: Chelsea, Juventus, Zenit Saint Petersburg, Malmo
Group A the biggest group of death. Man City not getting easy draw this year. What if Mbappe goes to Real Madrid? He wants out.
ralphiewvu nailed Liverpool. In a group of death but not as bad as group A. I would say Liverpool favorite still.

My rankings hardest to easiest:

Group A (or course transfers happening still)
Group B
Group E
Group F
Group D
Group G
Group H (two toughies, but two real stiffs)
Group C

Last edited:
Where they getting the money? I thought they barely made a profit and La Liga has a cap.

Absolutely. Wolfsburg and Dortmund are loving it today. Bayern should be ok. A bit iffy with Benfica but Barcelona not what they once were. I think they are better than Barcelona. With the transfers going on Griezmann may be going to Juventus. He is Germany / Bayern killer.
Yeah, he was amazing back with Atletico when Bayern seemed to play them all the time in the UCL.

The Wolves have a chance of winning their group. Haaland should feast in his group.

Yeah, he was amazing back with Atletico when Bayern seemed to play them all the time in the UCL.
He also scored the 2 goals for France when they beat Germany in 2016 Euro semi-final. About that time he made a living killing Bayern also.