Champions League 2021/2022

The Wolves have a chance of winning their group. Haaland should feast in his group.
They sure do. Haaland is really going to pad his already astounding UCL goal totals. That Group A though. Leipzig is dangerous club there.

They sure do. Haaland is really going to pad his already astounding UCL goal totals. That Group A though. Leipzig is dangerous club there.
Sorloth loaned out I think. Halstenberg on his way to BVB I read. I hope Leipzig make things difficult in that group.

Sorloth loaned out I think. Halstenberg on his way to BVB I read. I hope Leipzig make things difficult in that group.
Sorloth loaned to Real Sociodad. If Halstenburg going to BVB, good move for them because their defense sucks. What is the deal with Leipzig? Have money but getting rid of Konate, Upamecano, Sabitzer, Sorloth, Halstenburg. Silva in. Must have a deep roster.

That would be deadly for Bayern but I would be more worried getting Atalanta and something like Real Madrid or PSG. Ajax not as bad when they faced them the year Liverpool won UCL. They had to deal with De Jong and De Lict and barely escaped on goal differential to win group. There will be more than 1 Group of death. That Ajax nearly won UCL.
The one I hated us getting the most by Milan. Why ohh why did we need to draw them??? I knew we’d get athletico and that boring style Klopp hates lol. Porto is no gimme ether. We may finish 4th.

Bayern has a great draw IMO. I think they win one and draw one vs Barca and clinch with a game to go. Benefica is no slouch but they aren’t beating you or Barca.

My predictions of who goes through:

Group A: 1)City 2)PSG
Group B: 1) Atletico 2)Liverpool (begrudgingly)
Group C: 1)Dortmund 2)Ajax
Group D: 1)Real Madrid 2)Inter
Group E: 1) Bayern 2) Barca
Group F: 1) United 2)Atalanta
Group G: 1)Sevilla 2)red bull salzburg
Group H: 1)Chelsea 2)Juve

I know I know, not really going out on a limb here.

My predictions of who goes through:

Group A: 1)City 2)PSG
Group B: 1) Atletico 2)Liverpool (begrudgingly)
Group C: 1)Dortmund 2)Ajax
Group D: 1)Real Madrid 2)Inter
Group F: 1) United 2)Atalanta
Group G: 1)Sevilla 2)red bull salzburg
Group H: 1)Chelsea 2)Juve

I know I know, not really going out on a limb here.
Group A: 1) City 2) Leipzig (if Mbappe leaves) else 1) City 2) PSG
Group B: 1) Liverpool 2) Atletico
Group C: 1) Dortmund 2) Ajax
Group D: 1) Real Madrid 2) Inter
Group F: 1) Atalanta 2) United (Ole big game factor)
Group G: 1) Wolfsburg 2) Sevilla
Group H: 1) Chelsea 2) Juve

The one I hated us getting the most by Milan. Why ohh why did we need to draw them??? I knew we’d get athletico and that boring style Klopp hates lol. Porto is no gimme ether. We may finish 4th.

Bayern has a great draw IMO. I think they win one and draw one vs Barca and clinch with a game to go. Benefica is no slouch but they aren’t beating you or Barca.
Porto beat Juve last year. Pirlo was a shitty coach though. Milan not as strong this year. Liverpool stronger this year. The Van Dyke factor will get them through in 1st in the group.

Porto beat Juve last year. Pirlo was a shitty coach though. Milan not as strong this year. Liverpool stronger this year. The Van Dyke factor will get them through in 1st in the group.
I like your confidence. I still think we finish second to atletico. Still I’d preferred a malmo or sherif over Milan.

Villareal v Atalanta will probably be the best match of the day.

Barca v Bayern could be great or could be atrocious.

As a Bundesliga fan, I'm hoping Wolfsburg makes it out of their group, which looks completely up for grabs.

Last edited:
As a Bundesliga fan, I'm hoping Wolfsburg makes it out of their group, which looks completely up for grabs.
Guys at Sirius picked Salzburg and Lille. Wolfsburg better than both those teams. I believe Wolfsburg win the Group but we'll see.

Guys at Sirius picked Salzburg and Lille. Wolfsburg better than both those teams. I believe Wolfsburg win the Group but we'll see.
They lost Schlager for a long time. They’ve been on a tear recently. Weghorst needs to score a bunch to get out of the group.

Kimmich with an early yellow. Not ideal.

Bayern is a welled oiled machine now under Nagelsmann. This is going to be a tough team to beat. Heavyweights will have a chance but not many others.