Champions League 2021/2022

I always thought he was a pompous little fuck. I’m happy that boring team didn’t get 3 points
He is like Pogba. What new haircut can I present for every game. Image over substance.

PSG still look like PSG of last year. Counter attack mostly, but can't control the midfield. They look for the opportunistic goal like the goal today so far. Man City definitely the better team and at least game should be tied right now. Other comments: De Bruyne lucky he didn't get a red card there.

The Sheriff in front of Real Madrid? WTF. If they somehow win this they would have 6 points. Won't last probably.

Liverpool cruising but AC Milan leading but have a red card vs Atletico. If Atletico come back, AC in trouble in that group.

The Sheriff in front of Real Madrid? WTF. If they somehow win this they would have 6 points. Won't last probably.

Liverpool cruising but AC Milan leading but have a red card vs Atletico. If Atletico come back, AC in trouble in that group.
LMAO Real Madrid.

City need a number 9.
AC Milan looks like maybe odd man out of group of death. Neither Milan looks good to be honest.
RB Leipzig dead and really disappointing.
Ajax and Dortmund going to cruise through that group.
Brugge and the Sheriff overachieving.

City need a number 9.
AC Milan looks like maybe odd man out of group of death. Neither Milan looks good to be honest.
RB Leipzig dead and really disappointing.
Ajax and Dortmund going to cruise through that group.
Brugge and the Sheriff overachieving.
RB is so disappointing.

RB is so disappointing.
Seriously. You know who was one the biggest goats yesterday in Real Madrid stunning loss? David Alaba. Terrible. Anyone at Bayern missing him now lol?

Seriously. You know who was one the biggest goats yesterday in Real Madrid stunning loss? David Alaba. Terrible. Anyone at Bayern missing him now lol?
I actually kind of forgot about him. Glad Bayern didn’t overpay to retain him.

Bayern put a whooping on Kiev. Boy does Sane look good now.
Barcelona looks a second division club at best. Not getting out of group stage.
Wolfsburg another red card, and their lack of scoring hurting them.
Chelsea what can you say? Tuchel second season players now starting to underachieve. Who can score on this team other than Lukaku? No Kante, no Mount and then you put Kovacic and Jorginho sideways game and shutout is inevitable. Ugh. Lucky their UCL and EPL games coming up are body bag teams (e.g. Malmo twice, and Norwich).

WTF happened to Dortmund today? Ajax thumped them 4-0.
Liverpool looking good now to win group. Nice to see Griezemann get a red. AC Milan 0 for 3 now.

LFC needs to just win 1 of their remaining 3 and they advance. If they can win at anfield in 2 weeks and Porto draws or losses to Milan Liverpool wins the group with 2 to go.

No Goretzka and Davies for Bayern today. Goretzka sick and Davies has a hamstring issue.

Bayern put a whooping on Kiev. Boy does Sane look good now.
Barcelona looks a second division club at best. Not getting out of group stage.
Wolfsburg another red card, and their lack of scoring hurting them.
Chelsea what can you say? Tuchel second season players now starting to underachieve. Who can score on this team other than Lukaku? No Kante, no Mount and then you put Kovacic and Jorginho sideways game and shutout is inevitable. Ugh. Lucky their UCL and EPL games coming up are body bag teams (e.g. Malmo twice, and Norwich).

How the mighty have fallen

I still expect 4 goal MINIMUM Mr V :biggrin:
They win today I think they are home free to win group having played Benfica and Barcelona on road. If so, you start looking at next round where Man City may loom for any 1st place finisher. Probably Atletico Madrid too but no one wants Man City.

Back