Champions League 2021/2022

Sane back to his can't hit the net.

Disappointing first half. No Nagelsmann either. That Sane / Coman duo need to be more clinical.

But not as disappointing as Man U.

Bayern defense not good

Ok...wow Sane!!!! What a free kick!!!

I was sitting here wishing I could be watching.

Then I realized that when I signed up for NFL Sunday Ticket, I got a free 7 months of DAZN.

So I activated my subscription and was able to watch the 2nd half.

Sane barely resembles the guy who played there last year. He was involved today.

I was sitting here wishing I could be watching.

Then I realized that when I signed up for NFL Sunday Ticket, I got a free 7 months of DAZN.

So I activated my subscription and was able to watch the 2nd half.

Sane barely resembles the guy who played there last year. He was involved today.
Sane is in great form now. Not just for Bayern but Germany too. He was all over the place. He is more in the center now, more of a number 10 it seems at times. Whatever it is, it is working for him.

The one guy who gave Bayern fits today was Darwin Nunez. Won't be at Benfica too much longer. He was killing Sule and Upamecano. If not for Neuer spectacular save he would have bagged a goal.

United on top of their group halfway through group play

Great comeback. May have saved Ole's job. Guy has got 9 lives....and probably already used 8 of them.
Ole will get 7 points from the next 3 league games (Liv, @Tot and City) and the press will ask if they are the best team in the world then they’ll go to Watford and get waxed and the press will ask how he still has a job lol.

Absolutely a must win today for Wolfsburg. Weghorst back in the starting lineup. Big UCL Bundesliga doubleheader today.

P.S. Kohfeldt a risky hire.

Back