Champions League 2021/2022

That Goretzka attempt was cool. If he hit that, it would’ve been the goal of this week’s UCL matches for sure.

I was prepared to leap out of my seat.

Entertaining game all around.

That Goretzka attempt was cool. If he hit that, it would’ve been the goal of this week’s UCL matches for sure.

He manifested his inner Ralph Macchio with a Crane Kick but fell short.

I know its not UCL, but did anyone catch a replay or highlights of the Spurs' Conference League game last night?

Insane game. 5 goals, 3 red cards. I was concerned Conte would quit after 1 game on the job.

I know its not UCL, but did anyone catch a replay or highlights of the Spurs' Conference League game last night?

Insane game. 5 goals, 3 red cards. I was concerned Conte would quit after 1 game on the job.
I did not. Sounds wild though. Conte eh? Saw his name linked with the job. Didn’t realize he’d gotten it already.

I did not. Sounds wild though. Conte eh? Saw his name linked with the job. Didn’t realize he’d gotten it already.

Yeah, big news for Spurs. Expectations and hope immediately rose when he was announced. It will take time though.

At the very least, their games will be pretty entertaining the rest of the way this year. Hopefully by the new year they're better and more comfortable in the new system.

Weird I can't get Paramount+ to log in today. Ignores password.....

Weird I can't get Paramount+ to log in today. Ignores password.....
Working now. Unreal goal for Lewey.

Just watched the end of Barcelona vs Benfica. Barcelona in trouble. Now they need to beat Bayern in Munich and have Benfica lose to Kiev. Is that likely? I don't think so.

Chelsea demolished Juventus. Chelsea defense unreal and when they get offense like today unbeatable. Even Werner scored lol.

Bayern only knocking in 2 was annoying, even though it was horrid weather but they advance. Rob L with a helluva kick.

Juv didn’t get close to goal. Good on Chelsea.

Loved the Goalazo show though. The red zone for soccer!

Bayern only knocking in 2 was annoying, even though it was horrid weather but they advance. Rob L with a helluva kick.

Juv didn’t get close to goal. Good on Chelsea.

Loved the Goalazo show though. The red zone for soccer!
Bayern has like 10 players out with COVID or injury. I would not bet on them right now. All unvaccinated players suspended without pay since exposed to COVID by internal employee. So, Sule and Stanisic out with COVID. Kimmich, Musiala, Gnabry, Moting, Cuisance suspended for being unvaccinated. Sabizter injured. Upamecano suspended for yellow cards. Hernandez got hurt in first half and they came with no bench so they had to play wkith Sarr, Roca, Richards, Tillman in second half it was a shitshow. Kiev should have gotten a draw. Lucky they escaped today. Was also -5 degrees in Kiev.

P.S. Gnabry, Musiala, Cuisance just got vaccinated. Germany has big COVID breakout again so they are cracking down on unvaccinated. Not sure if right thing to do, but Germany is Germany. Bavaria new law you don't have to pay employees exposed to COVID and not vaccinated. Bayern take stand against those players.

Man United advances to round of 16.

Bayern has like 10 players out with COVID or injury. I would not bet on them right now. All unvaccinated players suspended without pay since exposed to COVID by internal employee. So, Sule and Stanisic out with COVID. Kimmich, Musiala, Gnabry, Moting, Cuisance suspended for being unvaccinated. Sabizter injured. Upamecano suspended for yellow cards. Hernandez got hurt in first half and they came with no bench so they had to play wkith Sarr, Roca, Richards, Tillman in second half it was a shitshow. Kiev should have gotten a draw. Lucky they escaped today. Was also -5 degrees in Kiev.

P.S. Gnabry, Musiala, Cuisance just got vaccinated. Germany has big COVID breakout again so they are cracking down on unvaccinated. Not sure if right thing to do, but Germany is Germany. Bavaria new law you don't have to pay employees exposed to COVID and not vaccinated. Bayern take stand against those players.
I did not know…..ANY OF THAT.

Thanks for filling me in. I was wondering because they just had 2 games with just 3 goals Each. Very very low for them

I did not know…..ANY OF THAT.

Thanks for filling me in. I was wondering because they just had 2 games with just 3 goals Each. Very very low for them
Yup scored 2 yesterday and only 1 against a bad Augsburg team. Kimmich and Moting now lone holdouts for vaccination. Bayern play Armenia Bielefeld a bad team this weekend but until Kimmich returns the midfield has and could still be a wreck. Germany didn't miss Kimmich because Gundogan picked up the slack, but Bayern no backup worthy to Kimmich.

Have they removed Carricks Interm Interm title to just Interm?
I heard Pochetino wants out of PSG and could take Man U job soon. Zidane takes PSG...maybe. Pochetino not liking working with Messi, Neymar, Mbappe. Too much drama. Wait until he meets Paul Pogba.

I heard Pochetino wants out of PSG and could take Man U job soon. Zidane takes PSG...maybe. Pochetino not liking working with Messi, Neymar, Mbappe. Too much drama. Wait until he meets Paul Pogba.
It certainly sounded like Poch wasn’t saying no when at His presser yesterday in Manchester. With Pogba in his last year and currently injured with I think an ankle or some sort of leg injury, not sure Poch would have to deal too much with him. But he is on Neymar level drama.

BVB is such shit.
Pretty much so. Roster injured, COVID issues, card suspensions...but still when healthy got ravaged by Ajax twice. Bundesliga not good in UCL this year other than Bayern.

It certainly sounded like Poch wasn’t saying no when at His presser yesterday in Manchester. With Pogba in his last year and currently injured with I think an ankle or some sort of leg injury, not sure Poch would have to deal too much with him. But he is on Neymar level drama.
Looks like PSG rejected releasing Poch to Manchester.

Back