Champions League 2021/2022

He plays defense too. He has become a complete player.

Can't recall the play, maybe the one Tolisso let get away, but Sane was running hard to help break up the play. Never saw that last year.

Next draw for the round of 16 is Monday

Well Bayern has a 25% chance to get Chelsea and 17% chance to play everyone else except Benfica where the chance is 0%. Is it true still, you can't play a team from your group and country here? If so, that is the breakdown for Bayern.

Liverpool has a 17% to play everyone but Chelsea and Atletico where the chance is 0%.

Chelsea has a 75% chance to play either Bayern, Real Madrid, Ajax. 25% for Lille is their hope.

Let me know if my math wrong.

If Man U can avoid PSG and Atletico, that would be great

Well Bayern has a 25% chance to get Chelsea and 17% chance to play everyone else except Benfica where the chance is 0%. Is it true still, you can't play a team from your group and country here? If so, that is the breakdown for Bayern.

Liverpool has a 17% to play everyone but Chelsea and Atletico where the chance is 0%.

Chelsea has a 75% chance to play either Bayern, Real Madrid, Ajax. 25% for Lille is their hope.

Let me know if my math wrong.

I’m going to be honest, I’m not sure at all if you can’t play anyone from your group or country this round. I would think that’s the case but I’m not sure.

I’m also confused how Bayern has a 25% chance to play Chelsea. Wouldn’t it be a 1 in 7 chance as Bayern could face anyone on that side except benefica because they were in their group?

With Chelsea, they likely have a tough draw. You are right on that, 75% chance of Real, Ajax or Bayern assuming you can’t draw your country or group.

If Man U can avoid PSG and Atletico, that would be great

Atletico is nothing special this year. At least in this tournament, they seemed mediocre and their defense wasn’t up to par. I think United would handle them.

I’m going to be honest, I’m not sure at all if you can’t play anyone from your group or country this round. I would think that’s the case but I’m not sure.

I’m also confused how Bayern has a 25% chance to play Chelsea. Wouldn’t it be a 1 in 7 chance as Bayern could face anyone on that side except benefica because they were in their group?

With Chelsea, they likely have a tough draw. You are right on that, 75% chance of Real, Ajax or Bayern assuming you can’t draw your country or group.
I was correct. Rules in link. Champions League knockout stage draw: Teams, seeds, opponents, rules, start time, how to stream or watch on TV

February pretty far out for these games so whoever the pairs are, injuries and COVID could play a part. No sympathy for COVID affected teams here I would think too. Bayern will probably get PSG (again) or Chelsea. I just know it. Would love for it to be Sporting.

WTF happened in UCL draw today? All I got to say is a big LOLLLLLLLL to Real Madrid and PSG! Bayern gets Salzburg over the original draw of Atletico. Chelsea has to be loving getting Lille. Liverpool gets Inter. Could be tough, but I think Liverpool handles them easy. Man U had PSG, but still get Atletico. That one I have no idea. Both can be inconsistent. I slightly lean to Man U. Man City the happiest.

WTF happened in UCL draw today? All I got to say is a big LOLLLLLLLL to Real Madrid and PSG! Bayern gets Salzburg over the original draw of Atletico. Chelsea has to be loving getting Lille. Liverpool gets Inter. Could be tough, but I think Liverpool handles them easy. Man U had PSG, but still get Atletico. That one I have no idea. Both can be inconsistent. I slightly lean to Man U. Man City the happiest.
Loving the Bayern draw.

Loving the Bayern draw.
They had Salzburg last year I think. It can be tricky. They score goals especially Adeyemi will have to marked carefully. Defense is leaky though.

They had Salzburg last year I think. It can be tricky. They score goals especially Adeyemi will have to marked carefully. Defense is leaky though.
We'll here we go and defense even leakier now. Upamecano shitting the bed, Sule his mind already in Dortumd, Phonsie heart problems adn Ulreich in goal too. Scary with the potent Salzburg attack. This could be a high scoring game. What is the over / under?

We'll here we go and defense even leakier now. Upamecano shitting the bed, Sule his mind already in Dortumd, Phonsie heart problems adn Ulreich in goal too. Scary with the potent Salzburg attack. This could be a high scoring game. What is the over / under?

Yup.

Could get ugly.

But I'm watching anyway.

Back