Champions League 2021/2022

We'll here we go and defense even leakier now. Upamecano shitting the bed, Sule his mind already in Dortumd, Phonsie heart problems adn Ulreich in goal too. Scary with the potent Salzburg attack. This could be a high scoring game. What is the over / under?
We’re going to pound them.

Look like shit so far. Same as Bochum game. Useless up front again.

Wow lazy Pavard almost and should have gotten penalty. WTF with all the giveaways again? Muller, Gnabry, Sane, Coman...awful. Pretty much their shitty play has eliminated Lewandowski. Might be no trophies with Nagelsmann. I really annoyed right now. Way too much talent to be this soft!!!!!!!!!

Get Pavard out and Stanisic in! Gnabry or Coman out too and bring Richards in for a 4 back. Nagelsmann same shit with all the "attacking" in quotes because it is no where to be found.

Wow lazy Pavard almost and should have gotten penalty. WTF with all the giveaways again? Muller, Gnabry, Sane, Coman...awful. Pretty much their shitty play has eliminated Lewandowski. Might be no trophies with Nagelsmann. I really annoyed right now. Way too much talent to be this soft!!!!!!!!!
Lifeless play.

Coman Gnabry still making it easy for Salzburg

These passes and crosses garbage.

Sane, Coman, Gnabry cannot play together. When Nagelsmann learn? 70 and not changes!!

Sane, Coman, Gnabry cannot play together. When Nagelsmann learn? 70 and not changes!!
They have completely eliminated Lewandowski. He is going to leave with no service.

I wonder if they lose today if that would be enough to put Nagelsmann’s job on the line.

Coman is junk!! They did they really extend him?

Lose and get shutout! Now Bayern is losing the big boys like Bochum and Salzburg.

Back