Champions League 2021/2022

Finally. Didn't deserve it though

Well that game was shit. Nagelsmann is not impressing me whatsoever. Seeing Flick in the stands made me wish he was still the coach.

This is the worst two match stretch I can recall the past several years.
Really really bad. What has Nagelsmann done to Hansi's team? Regressing badly. Only like 3 reasonable shots. That is not Bayern. They will get destroyed by better teams.

Well that game was shit. Nagelsmann is not impressing me whatsoever. Seeing Flick in the stands made me wish he was still the coach.
Nagelsmann has a big fucky ego!!!!! It got knocked off the pedistol here again!! Ruining Bayern. Brazzo and Kahn too. Spend money elsewhere next year instead of Gnabry. I'd rather have Adeyemi. $140 million wasted on shitty French defenders too. Where is Stanisic and Richards? Coman, Sane, Gnabry have reverted back to their shit form. Coman got the goal after 90 million bad passes and crosses behind people. Looks like a bunch of Under 12's. Sabitzer in his few minutes pure junk too. I'd rather see Tillman than Sabitzer.

Nagelsmann has a big fucky ego!!!!! It got knocked off the pedistol here again!! Ruining Bayern. Brazzo and Kahn too. Spend money elsewhere next year instead of Gnabry. I'd rather have Adeyemi. $140 million wasted on shitty French defenders too. Where is Stanisic and Richards? Coman, Sane, Gnabry have reverted back to their shit form. Coman got the goal after 90 million bad passes and crosses behind people. Looks like a bunch of Under 12's. Sabitzer in his few minutes pure junk too. I'd rather see Tillman than Sabitzer.
Sabitzer was a terrible signing. Bayern lined Leipzig’s pockets for he and Upecano. Gnabry yet to sign and extension. Perhaps that will be a blessing.

Only good news is they will probably move on with a tie. Any coach that hasn't played a 4-2-3-1 has been sacked quickly by Bayern and Nagelsmann is heading that way with his weird lineups.

Nailed it! Leipzig helped themselves getting rid of Sabitzer and Upa .... and still to be determined Nagelsmann. Also cost them Sule. What a deal for Leipzig. Brilliant management. Brazzo is total garbage. No Uli at all.

They miss Phonsie more than anymore. So now we know, it is all Phonsie and not Nagelsmann.

Hopefully they have him back for the return leg.

And Canada for the next WC rounds.

Hopefully they have him back for the return leg.

And Canada for the next WC rounds.
Can Bayern hire the Canada WC Coach? Seems to know how to win without Phonsie.

Can Bayern hire the Canada WC Coach? Seems to know how to win without Phonsie.

Aye.

Some huge emotion going on anyway with the team. Guys showing up and stepping up. And I think that is coaching, getting buy in.

Always hard for me to think they have a real chance against a power at the WC but as they say, never up, never in. 4 really good players and a decent supporting cast could surprise folks. And a decent goalie who so far has shone in the crunch.

But shit happens.

Bundesliga is fricking weak this year. A joke to be honest. Dortmund got hammered at home by Rangers. Wow. Sule and Schlotterbeck can't there fast enough. Leipzig a tie with Real Sociedad, but got totally run over in UCL Group, but in a tough group. Wolfsburg run out of the UCL in easy group. Bayern can only tie Salzburg when they should have lost. Powers like VFL Bochum and Salzburg making them look very bad. Yikes. Really poor showing in Europe this year.

Bundesliga is fricking weak this year. A joke to be honest. Dortmund got hammered at home by Rangers. Wow. Sule and Schlotterbeck can't there fast enough. Leipzig a tie with Real Sociedad, but got totally run over in UCL Group, but in a tough group. Wolfsburg run out of the UCL in easy group. Bayern can only tie Salzburg when they should have lost. Powers like VFL Bochum and Salzburg making them look very bad. Yikes. Really poor showing in Europe this year.
A shameful loss to Rangers. BVB should’ve pounded them even without Haaland.

Europa Draw, Round of 16
1645820711907.png

Back