Champions League 2021/2022

I'm disappointed

Yep. They had possession but attempts on goal sadly lacking. Not the worst start.
No worries for me. Lille couldn't win at home. Salzburg and Sevilla tied too. This group very even so you take road points.

Lol Man United. Oli taking them to Europa League again?
Winning goal for Young Boys? Prefok the American. Nice to see an American stick a dagger into Manchester United.

LFC gotta get the 3 points today. Love for Porto to get a point in Madrid but Liverpool and Atleti getting 3 points each is the expectation.

LFC gotta get the 3 points today. Love for Porto to get a point in Madrid but Liverpool and Atleti getting 3 points each is the expectation.
Yes a must. I think I am going to watch the Leipzig vs Man City game. Love to see the upset, but not likely. Leipzig off to a 1-3 start. Jesse Marsch doesn't seem to be another Julian Nagelsmann there so far.

Yes a must. I think I am going to watch the Leipzig vs Man City game. Love to see the upset, but not likely. Leipzig off to a 1-3 start. Jesse Marsch doesn't seem to be another Julian Nagelsmann there so far.
Wow Leipzig Wow. This team doesn't look good this season. Can Jesse Marsch be on hot seat already?
:gaah:

Club Brugge you rock lol. PSG all that money can buy is a tie today against Club Brugge.

Underachievers after round 1: Manchester United, PSG, Atletico Madrid.
Overachievers after round 1: Young Boys, Club Brugge, Sheriff Boss Hogg.

Wow Leipzig Wow. This team doesn't look good this season. Can Jesse Marsch be on hot seat already?
:gaah:
You think Leipzig should have kept Upamecano and Konate?

Upamecano played well the other day. His challenges were clean and aggressive. Hernandez had some great tackles too.
Upamecano best game in Bayern uniform. He was so good in the box deflating attack threats I saw Manual Neuer taking a break for tea. You know Barcelona had zero shots on goal I believe.

Upamecano best game in Bayern uniform. He was so good in the box deflating attack threats I saw Manual Neuer taking a break for tea. You know Barcelona had zero shots on goal I believe.
Yep, not one shot.

You see Porto score a disallowed goal in like the 80th minute?

That would have been awesome.
By the rule it should be disallowed but handball ever changing rules are bullshit. He was falling down, braced himself, going in anyways, brushed his hand.

P.S. Did you hear the fans booing the hell out of Griezemann? What a tool he is. He did the Lebron thing a few years ago with the social media announcement I am staying at that time.

By the rule it should be disallowed but handball ever changing rules are bullshit. He was falling down, braced himself, going in anyways, brushed his hand.

P.S. Did you hear the fans booing the hell out of Griezemann? What a tool he is. He did the Lebron thing a few years ago with the social media announcement I am staying at that time.

I always thought he was a pompous little fuck. I’m happy that boring team didn’t get 3 points