Champions League 2021/2022

Remember when Robben said Carlo’s training sessions were shit and less advanced than his kid was getting for his youth team?
Yes. Bayern ran Carlo out with a player mutiny. His long term resume says Robben wrong. Real and Carlo having a great season!

Canada already has a very good coach. Any rumors he moves on after World Cup?
Things are quiet on soccer here for the time being.

Hockey playoffs take precedence for most (if not me).

I do have Miami F1 GP this weekend though.

Things are quiet on soccer here for the time being.

Hockey playoffs take precedence for most (if not me).

I do have Miami F1 GP this weekend though.
I used to love Hockey but the San Jose Sharks ruined it for me. Now i just watch soccer

I used to love Hockey but the San Jose Sharks ruined it for me. Now i just watch soccer

I haven't watched hockey in 5 years. And I never used to miss a televised game. No baseball or basketball either.

NFL, F1, elite soccer, elite rugby. Some tennis.

I haven't watched hockey in 5 years. And I never used to miss a televised game. No baseball or basketball either.

NFL, F1, elite soccer, elite rugby. Some tennis.
Just soccer for me and maybe NFL in playoffs and some College Football. 20 years of Thornton and Marleau killed me every playoffs. They are the Canadian version of the Sedin twins. Good enough to make playoffs but just soft enough to get knocked out in early rounds every year. Tired of being let down by them in playoffs season after season.

Love it. First trophy in 42 years!
I was reading that they went undefeated in Europa. Finished 11th in Bundesliga. Quite a job. This will generate some revenue too,

Wonder if you can get some Frankfurt Europa League swag?

I was reading that they went undefeated in Europa. Finished 11th in Bundesliga. Quite a job. This will generate some revenue too,
Chelsea and Villarreal also went undefeated in the EL in recent years.

FYI, if you don't have Paramount, BTsport is showing the UCL final free on it's website, you'll need a VPN though.

Also showing on their Youtube channel.

FYI, if you don't have Paramount, BTsport is showing the UCL final free on it's website, you'll need a VPN though.

Also showing on their Youtube channel.
I have Paramount. Some of the Semi final games were actually on CBS the big network itself. The only one not on was the 2nd Liverpool Villerreal game. The final should be on CBS main network also, I hope.

I have Paramount. Some of the Semi final games were actually on CBS the big network itself. The only one not on was the 2nd Liverpool Villerreal game. The final should be on CBS main network also, I hope.
It is. At least here.

Not sure region would matter though. It shouldn't.