Champions League 2023/2024

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Group with PSG, AC Milan, Dortmund, Newcastle. That is a group of death.

Bayern fairly easy. Love to see them give it to Man U lol.

Missing Bayern vs Man U today. Where I will be during the game won't even have cell coverage so no Paramount+ on the phone either. Bad coincidence of timing.

4-3 I'll take it. But Bayern still full of holes defensively. If not a weak penalty and terrible Onana goaltending and they could lost this.

4-3 I'll take it. But Bayern still full of holes defensively. If not a weak penalty and terrible Onana goaltending and they could lost this.

I saw the highlights, Bayern could have also put 7 past Onana. If anything, the scoreline was very kind to ManU.

I saw the highlights, Bayern could have also put 7 past Onana. If anything, the scoreline was very kind to ManU.
When I got home, I finally saw the highlights. You are right, Bayern hit the post twice. Ulreich also is not a UCL goalie, the first Casemiro goal, he was lieing on the ground when he shot. Should’ve been an easy save. 2nd Casemiro goal, Ulreich again just sitting back in the box. Should have come out and swatted that away. First time in awhile where I saw Musiala really take charge of a game.

Ten Haag bitching about injuries this week before the game but if you go back to the weekend his $300 million roster of starters couldn’t beat a $17 million roster of starters at Brighton. What does that tell you? Ten Haag not going to last to Christmas. In many ways, their roster is a gigantic expensive mess of players who just aren’t a fit for what they paid for. MaGuire, Anthony, Mount, Sancho, Varane, Van De Beek. Hell, Brighton are better as a seller than Man U as a buyer. No way Man U makes Top 4 this season. Ten Haag ran roughshod the Dutch League because of generational talent like DeJong and De Ligt at the time. Now he playing with the big boys and it is a mess.

Bayern playing at a snails pace. Tuchel ball.

Midfield gaping holes defensively. Season problem. This is Copenhagen not Real Madrid.

Absolute embarrassment!!!!!!

Absolute embarrassment!!!!!!
Tuchel must go. Bayern survives because he finally put the subs in (Müller and Tel) to save the game then puts in a 3rd striker (up 2-1) who nearly cost them the game with his defensive liabilities. Only a great save at the end by Ulreich saved the win. Tuchel needs to learn Müller isn’t old and as Müller goes Bayern goes.

Well at least I am not a Manchester United or Arsenal fan lol. Erik Ten Haag dead man walking. What a shit show. Heading to Europa…maybe. Arsenal lose and lose Saka to a possible serious injury.

Isn’t David De Gea still without a team? Lol!!

Isn’t David De Gea still without a team? Lol!!
Never a huge fan of his, but I figured by now one of the smaller Spanish teams would've picked him up by now.

Didn't want to start a whole new topic, but the Final of the Copa Libertadores (South American Champions League) is set. Fluminense (Brazil) v Boca Juniors (Argentina). By coincidence, the Final will be at the Maracana in Rio, Fluminense's home stadium on 4 November.

Never a huge fan of his, but I figured by now one of the smaller Spanish teams would've picked him up by now.
Man United could use him lol.

Man United ouch! Ten Haag whine fest afterwards. It was a red.

Newcastle robbed!! Period!