Champions League 2023/2024

So far they haven’t invested the money in players, but the City Group scouting resources probably have helped. Girona and Bayer Leverkusen biggest overachievers. I was seeing Leverkusen will lose a lot of talent for Africa Cup, Bayern only 3 players and only 1 is a big loss. Bayern 4 points back with game in hand.
Leverkusen survived AFCON still undefeated. Alonso going to be at Liverpool next season? Won’t be at Real Madrid, Barcelona a financial mess, Bayern drama queens and underachievers, Liverpool the ideal spot.

Leverkusen survived AFCON still undefeated. Alonso going to be at Liverpool next season? Won’t be at Real Madrid, Barcelona a financial mess, Bayern drama queens and underachievers, Liverpool the ideal spot.
LFC will probably get him. Former player that runs an attacking offense.

I’m not saying I’m just saying I wouldn’t say no to Pep Lijnders. Dude knows Klopps system and the continuity would be nice.

LFC will probably get him. Former player that runs an attacking offense.

I’m not saying I’m just saying I wouldn’t say no to Pep Lijnders. Dude knows Klopps system and the continuity would be nice.
If you get Alonso, can you take a few of the players? Maybe Wirtz, Frimpong, Boniface? Get them out of Germany. With the Euros coming, at least he has turned German underachievers Tah and Hoffmann into world beaters and maybe Wirtz into the generational talent that Havertz was supposed to be.

Upamecano Bayern Harry Maguire. Last year versus City costly red card. Again today. And Tuchel doesn't like De Ligt? Upa personally and individually has cost Bayern in their biggest games since he arrived. Certified loser!!

How about getting shut out in 3 of 5 games and last two games combined 0.0 Mr Blutarsky shots on goal. Bayern Munich this is! This ain't Schalke 04 or Fortuna Dusseldorf, this is Bayern Munich. Heading down down down with Tuchel, miserable management and an ugly lot of players. Harry Kane you like Bayern? Spurs looks like Honolulu as a destination. The grass is not always greener on the other side. A side full of a bunch of worthless Germans, not just for Bayern but for Germany too.

This is unwatchable crap at it's finest!!!

P.S. Tuchels people have offered him to Barcelona. That is like offering Bernie Madoff to Merrill Lynch. It gets worse...Bayern now looking Morinho.

Maybe I should cancel my subscription to DAZN.

Nothing to see until next season at best.

Well, I like watching the champions league anyway. But to hear the announcers, Bayern is confident they can get a victory next week.

I’m not saying I’m confident, it’s just what the announcers were saying.

Well, I like watching the champions league anyway. But to hear the announcers, Bayern is confident they can get a victory next week.

I’m not saying I’m confident, it’s just what the announcers were saying.
I would be confident too, but Tuchel the Slim Reaper needs to be sacked ASAP. But until then nada! Tuchel a bizarre figure today. All this nonsense today and he just sitting casually in his seat with an empty chair between him and the rest of the coaches. Announcers even mentioned it. Like he is dead man walking. Tuchel a strange one. I'd rather have a comatose Jupp to fill in for now than this goon! The good news for Bayern is Upa suspended. De Ligt can start. Hopefully Phonsie back at left back too. Next week is the other UCL round of 16 games. So no UCL for Bayern next week. This weekend I think they get Bochum. You would think they could win that.

I would be confident too, but Tuchel the Slim Reaper needs to be sacked ASAP. But until then nada! Tuchel a bizarre figure today. All this nonsense today and he just sitting casually in his seat with an empty chair between him and the rest of the coaches. Announcers even mentioned it. Like he is dead man walking. Tuchel a strange one. I'd rather have a comatose Jupp to fill in for now than this goon! The good news for Bayern is Upa suspended. De Ligt can start. Hopefully Phonsie back at left back too. Next week is the other UCL round of 16 games. So no UCL for Bayern next week. This weekend I think they get Bochum. You would think they could win that.

Yeah fucking Upa. I couldn't see why he'd argue that one. And then Kimmisch gets even more stupid.

They seemingly had nothing. Much like last week.

At least there is 6 Nations Rugby on DAZN as well. I love me some rugby.

Yeah fucking Upa. I couldn't see why he'd argue that one. And then Kimmisch gets even more stupid.

They seemingly had nothing. Much like last week.

At least there is 6 Nations Rugby on DAZN as well. I love me some rugby.
Love the 6 Nations, and The Rugby Championship (Formerly known as The Tri-Nations)

Getting ready to start watching 6 Nations: Full Contact on Netflix.

Saw "Breaking News" that Mbappe told PSG he won't renew at the end of the season, and I'm like "are you the only ones who didn't know that?" The rest of the world new it last summer.

Saw "Breaking News" that Mbappe told PSG he won't renew at the end of the season, and I'm like "are you the only ones who didn't know that?" The rest of the world new it last summer.
Yup. Going to Real Madrid for sure. Now we know why Xavi at Barcelona resigned lol.

Yup. Going to Real Madrid for sure. Now we know why Xavi at Barcelona resigned lol.
That and Barca management and financials are a shit show with no signs of improving.

If you get Alonso, can you take a few of the players? Maybe Wirtz, Frimpong, Boniface? Get them out of Germany. With the Euros coming, at least he has turned German underachievers Tah and Hoffmann into world beaters and maybe Wirtz into the generational talent that Havertz was supposed to be.
I think we are ok for now lol. Although Fter today, the injury bug is certainly back!

I think we are ok for now lol. Although Fter today, the injury bug is certainly back!
City tied. That helped. City can’t get past Liverpool unless Liverpool drops points.

City tied. That helped. City can’t get past Liverpool unless Liverpool drops points.
Ohhh Ole buddy, it’s not even March yet. I ASSURE you, Liverpool will drop points.

Ohhh Ole buddy, it’s not even March yet. I ASSURE you, Liverpool will drop points.
Well I hope not. Arsenal on a roll now too. I wish City would finish worse than Girona. Chelsea helped. Now other EPL teams need to chip in playing City. Girona lost today, but one of the two is not going to UCL no matter how they finish. Two teams that have the same ownership group not allowed in UCL.

Well I hope not. Arsenal on a roll now too. I wish City would finish worse than Girona. Chelsea helped. Now other EPL teams need to chip in playing City. Girona lost today, but one of the two is not going to UCL no matter how they finish. Two teams that have the same ownership group not allowed in UCL.
We have City in 3 Sundays on imagine Peacock at Anfield. Hoping to get all 3 but getting a point wouldn’t be awful. But I could see a thrashing too and that’d hurt. Arsenal in hella good form right now, I’m hoping they play city once more but I’m not exactly sure.