Champions League 2023/2024

We have City in 3 Sundays on imagine Peacock at Anfield. Hoping to get all 3 but getting a point wouldn’t be awful. But I could see a thrashing too and that’d hurt. Arsenal in hella good form right now, I’m hoping they play city once more but I’m not exactly sure.
Jota probably out for the season per Klopp today. Looks like Trent, Alisson out for a bit too. Liverpool or Leverkusen for Europa Title. I would love that final.

Welp...Arsenal now in same boat as Bayern. Need to make up a goal at home. Kind of a shocking loss since they have been so good lately. I guess they haven't faced a team like Porto in the EPL lately (just kidding).

Pretty funny. I guess it was a Europa Conference League game yesterday.

1708713088727.png

Best Bayern half in awhile. Classic Thomas Muller goal deflecting the De Ligt rocket into the net. Raumdeuter special!!

Best Bayern half in awhile. Classic Thomas Muller goal deflecting the De Ligt rocket into the net. Raumdeuter special!!

And two from Kane.

Same had a decent game too. And Goretzka cleared out most every air ball.

And two from Kane.

Same had a decent game too. And Goretzka cleared out most every air ball.
Kane a poacher. Pavlovic superb as the number 6 today. Moved the ball well forward to the wings. Goretzka in an odd position today. More of center back near Dier. I worked beautifully although Lazio is trash this year. Bundesliga teams have figured out Bayern, but the outsiders in UCL still have a ways to go to catch on how to beat them. At least they made the final 8. That is more money. More money, more options to buy next season.

He could have had three as he missed a header and a volley earlier.

It does seem though regardless of how you feel about Gabry, Sane, etc that they are better this moment with Sane in than last week without. Tel still looks like a starter but Sane brought something today. And Muller always plays with that huge blood pumper.

Is Neuer looking long in the tooth?

He could have had three as he missed a header and a volley earlier.

It does seem though regardless of how you feel about Gabry, Sane, etc that they are better this moment with Sane in than last week without. Tel still looks like a starter but Sane brought something today. And Muller always plays with that huge blood pumper.

Is Neuer looking long in the tooth?
Sane was very good. His shot provided Kane the 3rd goal. Gnabry was back yesterday. He missed most the season. A well rested wildcard going forward,

Neuer does look long on the tooth but will start for Germany this summer. Neuer, Kroos, Gundigan, Rudiger are Nagelsmann’s leadership group. Notice no Müller on that list? Hmmm….

Bayern extended Tel’s contract today,

Next year UCL goofy. 36 teams, 4 pots of 9. Play 8 random games against other pots, 4 at home, 4 on the road. Top 8 with most points get a bye, 9 through 24 play 2 legs knockout, 25 through 36 go home, And then you have your 16 like now. A lot of math there. Made it feel like I am back in 6th grade doing word problems.

The RM goal yesterday was pretty sweet. Great setup from Bellingham.

Davies should have fun playing there if he ever gets there.

Arsenal 6 straight UCL appearances out in Round of 16, Hanging by a thread here, Penalty kicks in a few minutes.....

Arteta will lose his mind if Arsenal blow the penalty kicks here! Porto lol.

Arsenal survive. Getting knocked out by Porto would have been bad but through to final 8. Won't win it. Hopefully they get Bayern and hopefully Bayern can do the 10-2 agregate last time they faced each other.

Arsenal survive. Getting knocked out by Porto would have been bad but through to final 8. Won't win it. Hopefully they get Bayern and hopefully Bayern can do the 10-2 agregate last time they faced each other.
UEFA does seem to like to "randomly" choose that matchup.

UEFA does seem to like to "randomly" choose that matchup.
Arsenal had a 7 year run last decade where they crashed out in round of 16. 2 of those Messi and Barcelona and 3 from Bayern Munich. Lol. Both those teams still alive.

Arsenal had a 7 year run last decade where they crashed out in round of 16. 2 of those Messi and Barcelona and 3 from Bayern Munich. Lol. Both those teams still alive.
It's so bad them drawing Bayern, that I once saw a meme showing them getting Bayern in the FA Cup draw. lol

Also this:
1710347345090.png

Watching Dortmund with this roster it reminds of Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer and the island of German Misfit Toys.

Crazy last minute of that Dortmund game. WOW PSV WTF!! You had it...

Atletico Madrid at home.....tough to beat! Italians so long lol. 2 German, 3 Spanish, 2 English, 1 France left.

Europa League, and I don't feel like making a new thread but...

suck it Freiburg
1710445293587.png