Champions League 2023/2024

Yeah, I'd be ok with that.

I can see Dortmund going, I don't think PSG can count on them imploding like Barca did.

Bayern have a tougher row to hoe, if they get past Arsenal today, still would have the City/Real Madrid winner to deal with.

Bayern v Real Madrid would be fitting. I believe it's the most played tie in UCL/European Cup history and almost a dead even record.
Sabitzer looked all world today.

Great games to watch and neither were spoiled for me.

And yup, Bayern-Dortmund final would be a season saver.
Why sign Laimer when you had Sabitzer. Another Kahn and Brazzo head scratcher.

Yeah, I'd be ok with that.

I can see Dortmund going, I don't think PSG can count on them imploding like Barca did.

Bayern have a tougher row to hoe, if they get past Arsenal today, still would have the City/Real Madrid winner to deal with.

Bayern v Real Madrid would be fitting. I believe it's the most played tie in UCL/European Cup history and almost a dead even record.
Winner of City / Real today will win UCL unless some kind red shenanigans occur.

Winner of City / Real today will win UCL unless some kind red shenanigans occur.
I'm surprised they didn't seed/bracket it so they would meet in the final.

And honestly, as much as I dislike them, I'd rather see Real Madrid win it than City.

I'm surprised they didn't seed/bracket it so they would meet in the final.

And honestly, as much as I dislike them, I'd rather see Real Madrid win it than City.
True. Anyone but City.

Once again Tuchel getting it wrong. Laimer/Goretzka midfield garbage. I see Pavlovic on the bench. Need him to replace Laimer. Sane a lot of movement, but still the giveaways. Might get Tel in at some point, but Bayern really thin at wing.

Need to replace that loud mouth Arsenal homer from the half time show.

1- nil against the Arsenal!!

Bayern are through!

RM/City extra time.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Shame about the coefficient. Totally worth it to see Arsenal out

City out lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now do the Germans teams get that 5th UCL spot? Will have to look it up.

Now do the Germans teams get that 5th UCL spot? Will have to look it up.

I think the chances are very good now. Especially since it looks like EPL is gonna get completely bounced out of Europa as well

For Bayern and Dortmund good to have City out. Stats today. This Real team not as great as previous teams:

1713397851771.png

Here is the updated 5th team list. The irony of it all is Dortmund in 5th place in the Bundesliga. They are helping themselves right now lol. Tomorrow do or die for the EPL.

Last edited:
Couple interesting things.

Haaland getting ripped to pieces in the press. They say he offers nothing else if he doesn't score. No where the near the touches of a Kane or Mbappe. Rooney supports lack of touches, but other don't at all. That is why he got pulled. Been somewhat like that the whole season. He was bullied by Rudiger in the tie, understandible, Rudiger a beast and master of the dark arts. What I don't understand he was bullied by Nacho too lol. Gabriel bullied him in Arsenal game a few weeks ago too. I wonder if he is pissed at Pep today. Hopefully, maybe he can come to Bayern, but I think he goes to Real too soon. A super team then.

Also, I think Man City in nearly 70 games when Rodri starts has not lost. That was broken yesterday.

Neuer all time leader in UCL for clean sheets now. The GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couple interesting things.

Haaland getting ripped to pieces in the press. They say he offers nothing else if he doesn't score. No where the near the touches of a Kane or Mbappe. Rooney supports lack of touches, but other don't at all. That is why he got pulled. Been somewhat like that the whole season. He was bullied by Rudiger in the tie, understandible, Rudiger a beast and master of the dark arts. What I don't understand he was bullied by Nacho too lol. Gabriel bullied him in Arsenal game a few weeks ago too. I wonder if he is pissed at Pep today. Hopefully, maybe he can come to Bayern, but I think he goes to Real too soon. A super team then.

Also, I think Man City in nearly 70 games when Rodri starts has not lost. That was broken yesterday.

Neuer all time leader in UCL for clean sheets now. The GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, seen a lot of them ripping him, predominantly Roy Keane and Raphael Van der Vaart, both essentially saying outside the 18 yd box, he useless. Also heard him described as a flat track bully, scores a lot against the Brentford's and Luton's of the world, but against good teams not so much.

Also, even though I don't like RM, Ancelotti is still the coolest gaffer ever
1713449938839.png