GAME Championship Games Thread

Tampa Bay is the first team to ever host the Super Bowl.

I mean, it probably was technically a penalty, but they've been letting them play all game, and worse than that went uncalled.
I din't really have a prob with the call ... it was pretty blatant. They been pickin on King all dayum day.

Tom Brady is crazy good at football.

WTF you kick a FG. Fucking dumbass call of the year.

I mean, it probably was technically a penalty, but they've been letting them play all game, and worse than that went uncalled.

Just one moar reason to hate that sumbech. :puke:

Ehhhh ive seen ol rodgers get some calls too, they are both bitch boys

I din't really have a prob with the call ... it was pretty blatant. They been pickin on King all dayum day.
It was a penalty but my problem is that they’ve been letting TB grab and hold GB receivers all game and when games on line they call it. It’s the inconsistency that’s BS

Oh and Fuck you Kevin King, I hope you never play another game for the Packers

Yeah someone put out the ANALYTICS!!!! on that decision. Kevin Cash must be proud
Analytics should be used, but at some point, the HC has to have common sense. It's like baseball, analytics work over the course of 162, but they'll burn your ass in the sprint that is the playoffs.

It was a penalty but my problem is that they’ve been letting TB grab and hold GB receivers all game and when games on line they call it. It’s the inconsistency that’s BS
I was getting ready to come here and say we bitch about reffing so much we need to be fair and call it out when they ref a great game.

They were one delayed flag from getting that IMO. I think that was a definite hold. Even above and beyond what I witnessed not getting called all game. But, it should have been bang bang. Not so delayed.

Aside from that play it was a really well reffed game.

Congrats to the Bucs and their fans!