GAME Championship Games Thread

LOL at government cheese being a broke dick with daddy issues. Lolol

boom

Now with another Mahomes-Brady matchup set...I think Brady is in a win-win scenario here imo. Of course, another SB win with the Bucs in only his 1st season at age 43 would add even more to his legacy.

He has already proved he can win without BB and he did in only one season, crazy.
If a 43 year old Brady beats a Mahomes in his prime, (who has the fastest maybe most talented WR and the best TE in the NFL, by far),that will cement Brady as G.O.A.T throughout even a Mahomes era. Even if Mahomes were to win 6 or 7, Brady will have beaten him twice in his early 40's to win a Super Bowl. That just can't happen.
I think if Mahomes does win it can be a beginning of vaulting him over Brady eventually but even that will be difficult. What Brady has done might simply be untouchable and Brady for most of his career in NE never had an offense even close to Mahomes (except when he had Moss). Mahomes has more speed from his weapons than anyone in history and isn't close, add in the best TE in the NFL by far and it is making life easy. Mahomes is still great but Hill and Kelce seem to get open every play for him and buying time for them at times helps. All I am saying is if Mahomes can't beat a 43 year old Brady...that will always be something we look at when Mahomes is about to retire. The future is bright in KC though.

Here's hoping JPP can get around the edge and plant Mahomes.

And those 2 injured safeties aren't going to help TB.