GAME Championship Games Thread

Very cool of the Bills to make a 2-possession game a 2-possession game at the end of the half

I must be recalling different times ( I was still a youngin), but I remember more Thurman Thomas and less Don Beebe and Andre Reed.
Not that my memory is infallible ... hell I wouldn't even say it's good ... but IIRC the Bills back then would use them all, make you adjust to one and then burn you with the others. Except for the last game of the season, of course.

Bills kick field goals, Chiefs score TDs

Y’all cheer that screen play tackle. But how was that not helmet to helmet targeting. Lmao

could you be any more of a roast beef curtain flappin in the wind vagina?
Yes. I could be the ones defending this arbitrary stupid rule.

Yes. I could be the ones defending this arbitrary stupid rule.
uh huh, or you could just not be a giant sand filled twat and just relax and enjoy the game and accept that things have changed and move on.

uh huh, or you could just not be a giant sand filled twat and just relax and enjoy the game and accept that things have changed and move on.
Yeah. I’ll accept stupid arbitrariness that decides games instead of good gameplay. Awesome argument.

So we're gonna get a team that's in the middle of winning like 10 straight AFC titles against a QB who plays in every Super Bowl.

Alabama football's got nothing on this.

Brady and Mahomes, okay, alright.

Yeah. I’ll accept stupid arbitrariness that decides games instead of good gameplay. Awesome argument.
Do you feel like your bitching will change anything? why not just not watch then?

Allen gets picked. This ones over especially if Chiefs get any points here

That sound you hear is every sports writer in America writing "old vs. new" takes and asking "will Brady pass the torch to Mahomes if KC wins?" and every one of them thinking it's an original thought.

LOL at buffalo how do you not cover kelce?

That’s OKAFOR’s bullshit. And I’m biased for him.

Lol at Daddy Day Care calling anyone a twat. Pot meet kettle. Lolol