GAME Championship Games Thread

4th and goal from the 8? Pretty low odds and then score a 2 pt conversion cut you odds in half.
I'd say your odds of getting the TD there are better than kicking the ball off with around 2 minutes left, getting the ball back and getting a TD. Even if you fail, Bucs are pinned back. And even if the 2 pt conversion fails, you can kick the ball off, and if your offense gets the ball back, you just need a FG.

You don't kick the FG in that spot. Ever.

I fucking hate the apple commercial.

I'd say your odds of getting the TD there are better than kicking the ball off with around 2 minutes left, getting the ball back and getting a TD. Even if you fail, Bucs are pinned back. And even if the 2 pt conversion fails, you can kick the ball off, and if your offense gets the ball back, you just need a FG.

You don't kick the FG in that spot. Ever.

It may have been a questionable decision but not a game defining decision.

The game was decided on 3 fucked up coverages.

Especially th one at the end of the first half. Terrible D call. You play deep zone. I mean that is hail mary time. Nobody should be one on one at the goal line.

Especially th one at the end of the first half. Terrible D call. You play deep zone. I mean that is hail mary time. Nobody should be one on one at the goal line.
you could also go back to those 3 red zone passes to Adams on the same possession that couldn't connect. i still put it more on the QBs.

Chiefs about to run away with dis one!?

You think Brady played better than Rodgers?
you've been focusing on blown coverages over blown decisions/plays.

Did he play better? he didn't have to.

you've been focusing on blown coverages over blown decisions/plays.

Did he play better? he didn't have to.

I would give the QBs an even rating if you wish, but Tampa's edge over the Parkers was fewer defensive mistakes. It is what it is.

This offense reminds me of the Jim Kelly era Bills in terms of explosiveness.

I mean the KC offense.
I must be recalling different times ( I was still a youngin), but I remember more Thurman Thomas and less Don Beebe and Andre Reed.