GAME Championship Games Thread

Oh no did Green Bay follow the aNaLyTiCs and get burned for it?
nerds GIF

just another hat and t-shirt game for Brady.

I know a guy that runs Colt 45 through a still. Not bad, but I like my corn better.
i mean i was only joking, it would be silly to BUY beer and run it through a still as i think it would still carry the same penalty of moonshining your own mash through a still so why waste the money?? (colt 45 really??? LOLOL)

Appalachian State had 3 second half turnovers when they beat Michigan, so the Packers shouldn't feel too bad.

i mean i was only joking, it would be silly to BUY beer and run it through a still as i think it would still carry the same penalty of moonshining your own mash through a still so why waste the money?? (colt 45 really??? LOLOL)
It would take a nark to get caught, and if someone narked on something like that, they need to be removed from society. They'd probably nark on their neighbor's poker game.

Apparently the price of the beer isn't much more than the price of the mash ingredients, because a half gallon was the same price as the stuff I normally buy.

It would take a nark to get caught, and if someone narked on something like that, they need to be removed from society. They'd probably nark on their neighbor's poker game.

Apparently the price of the beer isn't much more than the price of the mash ingredients, because a half gallon was the same price as the stuff I normally buy.
really even if you were to buy in enough to make gallons?
or is this only when doing small batches?

also the point wasnt that someone would rat anyone out, rather that colt 45 bleah vs a home made mash, to each their own i suppose.

really even if you were to buy in enough to make gallons?
or is this only when doing small batches?

also the point wasnt that someone would rat anyone out, rather that colt 45 bleah vs a home made mash, to each their own i suppose.
I've never made the stuff, I don't know what kind of yields you get.

It's more of a novelty. I heard tale of a guy making "beer liquor" and I had to try it. Finished that half gallon and never bought any more. I've had the same shine guy since I was 16, and it's pretty much all I drink now, and I drink pretty much every day.

wow. Huge muff

:duck:

Lol is this the classic let’s spot you some points then Mahomes scores like 35 unanswered?