Changing oil

To each their own. I gladly distance myself from Gen Y. I have always sided more toward Gen X but fall more into the Xennial cat
I mean, I was raised as Gen X, but things changed when they set the Millennial label starting from 1981.

Why do you distance yourself from Gen Y?

I mean, I was raised as Gen X, but things changed when they set the Millennial label starting from 1981.

Hmm did you ever own a pager?

Hmm did you ever own a pager?
I did, but only for work and it didn't make sense to me.

I had an analog cell phone in high school, but only for emergencies.

I did, but only for work and it didn't make sense to me.

I had an analog cell phone in high school, but only for emergencies.
did you ever have your own phone line for your dial up computer/friends to call you on?

did you ever have your own phone line for your dial up computer/friends to call you on?
Yes. I don't see a difference between Gen Y and Xennial

Do you just want me to take the quiz?

Yes.

Do you just want me to take the quiz?
LOL neither of those were technically on the quiz. But i think they could be interchanged for some of the questions on it :D

what the fuck is this girl ass quiz....

you all into buffy and having a crush on the coreys???
also, i never watched party of five. except on mute. I still think neve campbell was one hot bitch.

what the fuck is this girl ass quiz....

you all into buffy and having a crush on the coreys???
also, i never watched party of five. except on mute. I still think neve campbell was one hot bitch.
Neither did I. Answering that I think puts you more into gen x that's shit my brother watched

I had a rotary phone.
My Dad still has one somewhere probably in storage above his garage. When i was a kid he actually had it hooked up and we used it before he got himself one of those fancy answering machines with corded phone and touch tones

I've never paid anyone to change my oil. I change mine once per year with Mobil-1 extended performance. Will be doing it tomorrow as a matter of fact.

Ill change oil in a vehicle/farm implement if somebody is paying me.

Not doing it with my free time though.

I take mine to the Ford Dealer.
20 minutes, I'm done; and I can go look at my next Truck while I wait. Oh, and drink coffee.

Schools should teach shop again. Kids these days have no damn idea how to run a welder or cutting torch anymore.
Agreed. Even more important for schools in the city where crime is rampant because of lack of jobs. High schools can teach kids the basics of power tools and practical crafts such as making a stud wall, installing drywall, ceilings, and flooring. Once kids are exposed to these tasks, many will like this type of work and become motivated to pursue it as a career. Educators and local politicians don't seem to be bright enough to realize this.

Agreed. Even more important for schools in the city where crime is rampant because of lack of jobs. High schools can teach kids the basics of power tools and practical crafts such as making a stud wall, installing drywall, ceilings, and flooring. Once kids are exposed to these tasks, many will like this type of work and become motivated to pursue it as a career. Educators and local politicians don't seem to be bright enough to realize this.
The influx of Mexicans is handling that work.