Poll Chili, beans?

Are beans okay in chili?

• Beans are fine.

• No beans.

• Tater salad has neither beef nor beans.

Results are only viewable after voting.
original.JPG

or....

spicy.JPG

...and ground meat is all you need. You can add beans if you like also! haha....but I like it without. I eat it with corn chips and shredded cheese with a dab of sour cream on top. Frito Pie...ish.

Mix one can of each.
Presto

16f3d5ef-da03-4adc-b5f5-f6838df79f14_1.a749ca09f18eaff239fdb529ed07bea8.jpeg

View attachment 103189

or....

View attachment 103190

...and ground meat is all you need. You can add beans if you like also! haha....but I like it without. I eat it with corn chips and shredded cheese with a dab of sour cream on top. Frito Pie...ish.
Chili from cans and jars...fuckin heathens.

About to put some leftover cincy chilli all over an omelet..... :thumb:

Chili from cans and jars...fuckin heathens.

You don't put the jar in retard...only the contents. I'm pretty sure the people on Avery Island, Louisiana know more about seasoning a "chili" than your dumbass does.

Moron thinks people put cans and jars in the chili....fucking stupid!

You don't put the jar in retard...only the contents. I'm pretty sure the people on Avery Island, Louisiana know more about seasoning a "chili" than your dumbass does.

No shit dumbass. No one said anything about putting actual cans and jars in. Learn to read. If you have to get your ingredients from a jar, your fucking lazy, and doing it wrong. It's just making instant chili

No shit dumbass. No one said anything about putting actual cans and jars in. Learn to read. If you have to get your ingredients from a jar, your fucking lazy, and doing it wrong. It's just making instant chili
...and yet it will be ten times as good as anything your dumbass could conjour up. Now fuck off shitstain before I skull drag your stupid ass all over this forum.

...and yet it will be ten times as good as anything your dumbass could conjour up. Now fuck off shitstain before I skull drag your stupid ass all over this forum.
Lighten up snowflake.

Beans being added to chili began during the depression because they're cheap and stretched it out to feed more people. Somehow it stuck to where people think beans were always in chili.

Beans do not belong in real chili.

If you have to reach as though he literally said you put the glass or metal into the chili then you need to reevaluate your argument.