Poll Chili, beans?

Are beans okay in chili?

• Beans are fine.

• No beans.

• Tater salad has neither beef nor beans.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Scoop of spicy Chilli in a bowl of Mac n cheese never hurt anyone...
Using a little remaining chill as a condiment is fantastic. That's different than making chili for spaghetti.

Using a little remaining chill as a condiment is fantastic. That's different than making chili for spaghetti.
Anyone who Is hung up on retards from cincy calling their meat sauce chili should just get over it. Is it xhili...no. is it still tasty...sure. put that cincy chili on anything you like. Pasta, eggs, hot dogs, taters...you name it. All fine by me.

Beans do not belong in real chili.

Vs Seinfeld GIF

Oh
And it has to be Pinto Beans.

Not any of that black bean or white bean crap.

Yep
Beans

Yep
Beans

their picture at the top looks like an 8 year old filled the bowl.

And it's getting close to time for chili.

And can someone tell me what the point of 'Vegetarian Chili' is ???

1694189227932.png

Goulash is awesome if it’s proper goulash. And goulash soup is to die for.
Goulash soup is one of the best things in the universe. When I used to ski in Austria, they had these shacks where you could stop for lunch when you weren't near a chalet. The ski terrain was huge and you needed a map to get around so there were bunch of them scattered about. They always had a massive pot of goulash soup and served it up with a couple of slices of rye bread. Fucking awesome lunch.

30 Minute Chili

1 lb hamburger
1 can tomato paste (small)
1 can diced tomato
1 can pinto beans
1/2 onion
Garlic Powder
Onion Salt
Salt
Pepper
Chili Powder
Chicken Stock

Reduce
Simmer
Serve

Easy Peasy

Goulash soup is one of the best things in the universe. When I used to ski in Austria, they had these shacks where you could stop for lunch when you weren't near a chalet. The ski terrain was huge and you needed a map to get around so there were bunch of them scattered about. They always had a massive pot of goulash soup and served it up with a couple of slices of rye bread. Fucking awesome lunch.
I’m sure it tasted good after hours and hours of fighting the mountain. When I was playing airsoft for eight hours, ravioli in meat sauce straight from the can tasted like New York Strip.