TV Series Cobra Kai

This show is running on half a tank of gas.

Ok….I made it through. It’s pretty much been what’s it’s been since at least season 2…some fun and clever ideas, and some insufferable moments.

The finale of this season finally made me pay for very little kid rumbles this season. But, at least everyone was kung fu fighting at the same time.

There is little to no movie nostalgia left to mine.

Cobra Kai is the greatest idea Hollywood has ever had.
It’s so fucking good.

Season finale of s5 is a perfect ending to the Series, but yet I want more.

The show hasn’t been cancelled out, yet. Hard to say which way Netflix goes on any of these.

If it ends there I’m fine. If it doesn’t I will watch, and hope it was wise to not stop at this point.

Heard some talk of it gets cancelled their could be a movie to finish out the story.

The show hasn’t been cancelled out, yet. Hard to say which way Netflix goes on any of these.

If it ends there I’m fine. If it doesn’t I will watch, and hope it was wise to not stop at this point.

Heard some talk of it gets cancelled their could be a movie to finish out the story.
There’s already a movie being produced.. unless you mean a whole other one.

Cobra Kai is the greatest idea Hollywood has ever had.
It’s so fucking good.
House of Dragons sucks but you think Cobra Kai is the GREATEST idea Hollywood has ever had.

You really need to see a professional as you are not well.

There’s already a movie being produced.. unless you mean a whole other one.
Who knows. I just saw something about a possible movie.

Agreed

I don’t think they need a full season to wrap this up if they dont want to.

5-6 episodes could do it

The unpopular truth is Robby should win the whole fucking thing

But he won’t

A movie to close it out would be perfect

No issue with that

Just watched S5 over the last couple days.

Absolute garbage, but I am enjoying the fuck out if this show.

the writing is horrible. The acting is cringe-worthy. The fight scenes are Catwoman-esque.

And yet, I want more. Total guilty pleasure show.

I don't get the direction they'll go having Silver locked up and Kreese as a fugitive. I was thinking it was pretty obvious the next season would be the lead up to and of the national tournament with both sides involved, but now cobra Kai is dead.

The last season better have Hilary Swank in it....

Just watched season 1....there's a reason the 2 males leads never went far as actors. So much great 80s music to pull from and most of the stuff they use in the background is cheesy crap. The casting of robby and the fat girl was terrible. Only reason I can imagine this show made 5 seasons is for the nostalgia. The upside down one handed karate kick..... really? :pound:

Just watched season 1....there's a reason the 2 males leads never went far as actors. So much great 80s music to pull from and most of the stuff they use in the background is cheesy crap. The casting of robby and the fat girl was terrible. Only reason I can imagine this show made 5 seasons is for the nostalgia. The upside down one handed karate kick..... really? :pound:
It is absolutely due to nostalgia. I don’t think anyone claims otherwise. This show, on its own merit, is not very good. But if you understand what it is going in, it is good fun.

It is absolutely due to nostalgia. I don’t think anyone claims otherwise. This show, on its own merit, is not very good. But if you understand what it is going in, it is good fun.
I watched the pilot and was like no but the rm said she wanted to watch another.....5 hours later haha.

I watched the pilot and was like no but the rm said she wanted to watch another.....5 hours later haha.
It is based on the You Tube video from about 10 years ago that argued that Johnny was the victim and Daniel was the bully. It kinda blew up the internet when it came out.