TV Series Cobra Kai

Just watched season 1....there's a reason the 2 males leads never went far as actors. So much great 80s music to pull from and most of the stuff they use in the background is cheesy crap. The casting of robby and the fat girl was terrible. Only reason I can imagine this show made 5 seasons is for the nostalgia. The upside down one handed karate kick..... really? :pound:

I tihnk between KK, Outsiders, and My Cousin Vinny - Ralph had a decent career.

Why do you hate crossroads and beer league so much?

Cant honestly say I have ever watched it…

Just watched season 1....there's a reason the 2 males leads never went far as actors. So much great 80s music to pull from and most of the stuff they use in the background is cheesy crap. The casting of robby and the fat girl was terrible. Only reason I can imagine this show made 5 seasons is for the nostalgia. The upside down one handed karate kick..... really? :pound:
Robby gets much better. I remember watching that first season and thinking it was ridiculous to have him in the championship. It didn't take long to fit the role in the future seasons.

who knew Karate Kid III was racist

called migayi slope a few times

Such cheese.

He does a Kata during a tourney championship match and it so confuses the opponent off that he gets a throw in.

These movies were such horribly written fluff.

Season 6 date announcement: Thursday, July 18, 2024.