Coffee-less Thursday

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
stayed the night at my gf's in Alexandria last night after a concert in Bmore.

she had one pod of coffee for her Keureg and it is now gone and I still need coffee.

I found a hazelnut pod.

fuck...I might have to drink that.

hazelnut is the absolute worst.

she had one pod of coffee for her Keureg and it is now gone and I still need coffee.
i thought she moved in with you?

morning all, had small fire, grilled some chicken, and had a beer or two. or as the kids say, a brewsky

who was the concert?

i thought she moved in with you?
she still has her place in NOVA and it comes in handy.

if it wasn't $3000 a month I would recommend we keep it as a nice getaway spot

who was the concert?
The 1975

I was surprised at their range. Poppy but they certainly rocked out. It was a good show.

lead singer was definitely hammered by the end of the show. Always had a glass of brown liquor in his hand or a flask. Traded a drumstick for a joint from a fan in the front row, smoked throughout the show...good stuff.

Hadn't had a real cup of coffee in my life until like 3 weeks ago. Bought a keurig a few weeks back and now a two cup of coffee in the morning guy.

Couldn't have pumped one out to wake you up?

Hadn't had a real cup of coffee in my life until like 3 weeks ago. Bought a keurig a few weeks back and now a two cup of coffee in the morning guy.
i'm still not a coffee drinker, not fan of hot beverages

i'm still not a coffee drinker, not fan of hot beverages
Wife bought me an Rtic coffee mug. And while its nice, it keeps the coffee scalding hot for too long. So i have to wait a bit before drinking.

I can't stand coffee. Also can't stand beer either.

Penny Johnson Jerald Love GIF by TV One

morning all, had small fire, grilled some chicken, and had a beer or two. or as the kids say, a brewsky

Had tacos but I think the meat (it was frozen) had expired or something. Tasted a little funny