Coffee-less Thursday

Yep. I don't like ridiculously hot coffee. I'll usually let it sit 5-8 minutes before I put the lid on, then it's a good temp for a while.
What a weak assed thing to tell people

f45d8e60-c6dd-4607-9e13-ccff4edccb08_text.gif

Yep. I don't like ridiculously hot coffee. I'll usually let it sit 5-8 minutes before I put the lid on, then it's a good temp for a while.
The Mrs actually will pour herself a cup then put it in the microwave. That seems ridiculous

The Mrs actually will pour herself a cup then put it in the microwave. That seems ridiculous
My pops won't got straight from brew to micro, but he'll definately put it in the microwave if it has dropped below molten lava temps.

So I was on a jury yesterday and made it all the way to deliberations when me and another guy were randomly chosen as the 2 alternates out of the 14 jurors.

Good thing, too, because I walked out of there thinking I’d need to be talked into finding this guy guilty based on all kinds of (what I perceived to be) reasonable doubt.

They called me about 4 hours later after I left the courthouse to tell me he was found guilty on both counts.

I looked the guy up after the verdict (not allowed to do it during the trial) and based on his history he probably was guilty.

But that defense lawyer was good.

So I was on a jury yesterday and made it all the way to deliberations when me and another guy were randomly chosen as the 2 alternates out of the 14 jurors.

Good thing, too, because I walked out of there thinking I’d need to be talked into finding this guy guilty based on all kinds of (what I perceived to be) reasonable doubt.

They called me about 4 hours later after I left the courthouse to tell me he was found guilty on both counts.

I looked the guy up after the verdict (not allowed to do it during the trial) and based on his history he probably was guilty.

But that defense lawyer was good.
Being on a grand jury was an interesting experience for me. Learned a lot about what all happens behind the scenes and what the cops are generally looking out for when they want to lock someone up.

Being on a grand jury was an interesting experience for me. Learned a lot about what all happens behind the scenes and what the cops are generally looking out for when they want to lock someone up.

Yeah I’m absolutely fascinated by the entire legal process. Especially the way the lawyers build their cases. There were multiple police officers called as witnesses in this case and they were all interesting in their own way. There was 3 hours of video for us to watch, too. I enjoyed it.