Congrats To Ohio State For the 2024-2025 National Championship!

He's just upset his school is poor and literally had to cheat in order to win anything for the first time in decades.
Imagine thinking your school is so stupid that you knew how we were "cheating" and still failed.

Bwwwahahahahahaha

Maize owns an entire fan base. lol

Tantrum Crying GIF
Ohio State fans have been reduced to trying to buy a roster and hope it can reach the levels Michigan is already at.

If you can't beat 'em, try and do what other teams have tried and fail just like them! Just like A&M, USC, and others -- this will fail. OSU has filled their roster with players who don't give a shit.
Ironically enough, we beat down both A&M and USC the last time we played them, so we actually can beat them. LOL at your entire fanbase getting rustled with jealousy because we brought in 3 transfers at positions of need.

Can’t wait to hear how Michigan bringing in more transfers than us for their title team is “different” lol

Ohio State fans have been reduced to trying to buy a roster and hope it can reach the levels Michigan is already at.

lol, you've got the osubuckeye fat old guy following you around to every thread STILL crying. what an unbelievable pussy. biggest sissy bitch on this site.

Yeah dude, we know. Everyone does.
We love this for you. You just have to die mad about it. MIchigan wasn't cheating, Michigan won a national title and you just have to eat that for life.

Ironically enough, we beat down both A&M and USC the last time we played them, so we actually can beat them. LOL at your entire fanbase getting rustled with jealousy because we brought in 3 transfers at positions of need.
No one is rustled. My football team is champions. I just got my national title gear in the mail yesterday. We're laughing that Ohio State is wasting resources trying to build something Michigan built naturally, guaranteed to fail because they have Ryan Day as a head coach.

Can’t wait to hear how Michigan bringing in more transfers than us for their title team is “different” lol
Michigan got players who wanted to play here. Ohio State bought players who play for the highest bidder. Can't wait for you to find out the difference next year.

Ohio State finished 2nd in downs recruitment and BoB recruited Sayin quite a bit. Yet people act like these guys just came to Ohio State out of nowhere.

We love this for you. You just have to die mad about it. MIchigan wasn't cheating, Michigan won a national title and you just have to eat that for life.

No one is rustled. My football team is champions. I just got my national title gear in the mail yesterday. We're laughing that Ohio State is wasting resources trying to build something Michigan built naturally, guaranteed to fail because they have Ryan Day as a head coach.
We've had two championship years in my adult life, and neither time did we give a shit what was happening with michigan after. Meanwhile, after winning the weakest CFP in its history, all you can do is obsess over what Ohio State is doing. None of us are angry about michigan, we simply still look down on you. You couldn't beat us without cheating, so you did what you had to do (your QB even said this) in order to try and come close to our level. You and phone can try and talk trash all you want, but it won't change the fact that we know you're still beneath us.

Downs and Judkins are also proven players. We aren’t handing blank checks to HS recruits like A&M and Da U. There’s a big difference. Of course members of the dumbest fan base in America can’t recognize that.

We've had two championship years in my adult life, and neither time did we give a shit what was happening with michigan after. Meanwhile, after winning the weakest CFP in its history, all you can do is obsess over what Ohio State is doing. None of us are angry about michigan, we simply still look down on you. You couldn't beat us without cheating, so you did what you had to do (your QB even said this) in order to try and come close to our level. You and phone can try and talk trash all you want, but it won't change the fact that we know you're still beneath us.

He’s so dumb.

Half their OL was transfers and it was so deep and just kept cranking if someone went down because the 2 deep was a lot of transfers
Their top blocking TE a transfer
#2 CB transfer
#2 sacker….transfer
#3 tackler….transfer
Their best rotational DT….transfer

“All organic” what Michigan did though…..lmao

Guess what? Michigan has won two national titles in my lifetime. We love that for us. That must have been a better line prior to Michigan winning the national title in 2023. I think it's funny that you think "obsessed" is laughing at Ohio State in a single thread someone else posted.

There's now not a single thing Ohio State has over Michigan, except a now distant stretch in time where they were better for 15 years. All time record, Michigan. Winning percentage, Michigan. Total wins, Michigan. National titles, Michigan. Recent national titles, Michigan. Recent B10 titles, Michigan. Recent head to head, Michigan.

Congrats on your recruiting win though LMFAO.

He’s so dumb.

Half their OL was transfers and it was so deep and just kept cranking if someone went down because the 2 deep was a lot of transfers
Their top blocking TE a transfer
#2 CB transfer
#2 sacker….transfer
#3 tackler….transfer
Their best rotational DT….transfer

“All organic” what Michigan did though…..lmao
Not the two deep! lol

Buying players from Alabama after their coach retires is different than getting a kid from Coastal Carolina.

Back