Congrats to the Cowboys & their fans on becoming first #2 seed ever in history to not make it to the Divisional Round.

I hate the Cowpies with a passion, so tonight's torture and watching Jones shitting bricks in his luxury box was a fine sight indeed, however, I am worried the Birds may see the same fate tomorrow. Their momentum is non existent.
oh, watching sad Cowboys fans is funny for the next 24 hours... then it's us.

Another record for the Cowboys. Might as well out it on a banner and raise ir to the rafters. Lord knows they haven't had anything in 28 years to raise up there.

Congrats on finally being able to open your mouth again in this forum.
Only because his team hasn't played. I they lose he will disappear again from this forum.

Another record for the Cowboys. Might as well out it on a banner and raise ir to the rafters. Lord knows they haven't had anything in 28 years to raise up there.

Sounds like bragging about regular season win records, if you ask me.

oh, watching sad Cowboys fans is funny for the next 24 hours... then it's us.
let me help you out.
Im Feeling Upset Andrew Garfield GIF - Im Feeling Upset Andrew Garfield Tick Tick Boom GIFs

Congrats on finally being able to open your mouth again in this forum.
Hey we could be in the twilight of RTK’s time here. If Tampa and… *checks notes, Baker Mayfield shred Philly’s shred-tastic defense, I doubt he’ll show his face until September, at least.